Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Looks like a **** good deal if you're Orion Subwoofer Fans! Check it out

jasonbillnelson is online now LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looks like a **** good deal if you're Orion Subwoofer Fans! Check it out

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...type=1&theater

Car Stereo Giant is looking for people interested in this. If you are interested in some Orion Subwoofers, Like the page and comment saying you are down!

SSgt. Jason Nelson
    Andrews AFB, MD USAF

Dealt with audiobahn, sangthing, 93 saturn sl2, basswiigee, goodstuff, HomeGrown, 06gtmike
    HU: Clarion NX501 Nav Deck
    Amps: C2 Audio Recon 1.6, Sundown SAX50.4
    Speakers: MB Quart ONX216 Components - 2 full sets
    Subwoofer: C2 Audio Threatcon 4 V1 12"
    Wire/Battery: SHCA 1/0 OFC--Shuriken BT-80 and Shuriken BT-35
    Alternator: Mechman 320 amp

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Looks like a **** good deal if you're Orion Subwoofer Fans! Check it out

ill stick with my qpowers, thanks.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I don't have a face book account and can't see... ****

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

4. Likes audiobaun liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just got an email from a distributor who has two Pallets of 2012 Orion 12" XTRPro124 Dual 4 ohm subs and 15" XTRPro154 Dual 4 ohm subs. We should be able to Sell the 12" around $119 a woofer and 15" around $129 Both with FREE Shipping. I ...have to buy both pallets for this deal so if anyone is interested let me know. We have to get enough people to sell 40+ woofers this weekend. If we do I will post them and we can ship them out next week.

Thats the deal if you don't have a facebook

SSgt. Jason Nelson
    Andrews AFB, MD USAF

Dealt with audiobahn, sangthing, 93 saturn sl2, basswiigee, goodstuff, HomeGrown, 06gtmike

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

SSgt. Jason Nelson
    Andrews AFB, MD USAF

7. Likes audiobaun liked this post
    Sleeklsc is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blobb454 View Post
    i don't have a face book account and can't see... ****
    csg:

i just got an email from a distributor who has two pallets of 2012 orion 12" xtrpro124 dual 4 ohm subs and 15" xtrpro154 dual 4 ohm subs. We should be able to sell the 12" around $119 a woofer and 15" around $129 both with free shipping. I have to buy both pallets for this deal so if anyone is interested let me know. We have to get enough people to sell 40+ woofers this weekend. If we do i will post them and we can ship them out next week.

Ref's:1. Midwestcustoms 1.5. Desertheat 2. Mjbailey 3. Terryracing86 4. Sickmint79 5. Untouchable11 6. mattj 7. Ssweet96 8. Kool9accord 9.Kristinspapi10. Kmhogan224 11. Alpine3612 -x3- 12. Vectork39 13. Livinlife 14.Chriscivic 15. Violentraptor 16. Ricky616 17. Bassaddictj 18.orioles26 19.Khail19 20. jak3th3snak311 21. Myjaja 22. Springy101 x2 23. Ali1 24. Privatepastry 25. Plus about 10+ more..

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbcaprice305 View Post
    csg:
    Thanks dude. Those are great prices!

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

10. Likes jasonbillnelson liked this post
    kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

xtr's suck and the prices are about the same as sonic

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

12. Thanks xShoWTeKx thanked for this post
    keep_hope_alive is offline Acoustics Engineer keep_hope_alive is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

have you been helped by me? i'd love to know. shoot me a PM.

My 2014 Accord build log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?6722-KHA-2014-Accord-Sport-SQ-Factory-Integration
    ***My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkYUo2EShW9lgtrfXiDvLNQ/videos
    *My 2001 Accord build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/536049-2001-accord-ex-sedan-its-long.html
    *2005 Scion tC Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/516096-2005-scion-tc-sq-hertz-audison-pioneer-build-log.html

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

OP- are you going to spam the forum with ever offer from them that you can?

If so, we have a vendor setup for this.

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keep_hope_alive View Post
    i was wondering about these myself....
    Bravox BVX12D-2 12" DVC Subwoofer 2 Ohm Per Coil 269-521

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    OP- are you going to spam the forum with ever offer from them that you can?

If so, we have a vendor setup for this.
    The name is Jason and no. I've mentioned their new line in production and I thought this was an offer some people would find intriguing because I've seen alot of Orion action on here lately. They had a funky pup deal a couple days ago that I didn't pass to anyone but facebook personnel.

As far as a vendor forum, if C2 or CSG would like to set one up then we will. Nothing wrong with letting people know about deals that pop up.

And i'm not thread jacking anybody elses posts. Sorry If you're annoyed man.

SSgt. Jason Nelson
    Andrews AFB, MD USAF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbillnelson View Post
    The name is Jason and no. I've mentioned their new line in production and I thought this was an offer some people would find intriguing because I've seen alot of Orion action on here lately. They had a funky pup deal a couple days ago that I didn't pass to anyone but facebook personnel.

As far as a vendor forum, if C2 or CSG would like to set one up then we will. Nothing wrong with letting people know about deals that pop up.

And i'm not thread jacking anybody elses posts. Sorry If you're annoyed man.
    Not annoyed just curious as to why every thread from you is to boost sales of their site. As I said, we have have a vendor section for that if they so choose. We of course do not mind the passing of information or "special offers" that you may come across, but considering your outstanding loyalty to them it has been questioned by other members and sent to me via PM questioning your affiliation with that company.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just a military member who loves car audio and I've gravitated towards this company. They haven't paid me a dime. I'm simply a messenger at this point because I don't have formal affiliation with them. I'm friends with the owner and we've talked many many times over the last 6 months. Sorry that you've had to answer PM's based on who I am and what the hell in doing. I did this same thing 5 years ago when I was stationed in North Carolina and assisted a paintball field/store for about 3-4 months. I got the word out on base and on pbnation.com about the field, store, prices, packages, gear, and tournaments. But this is my second thread about C2 and CSG. The only other threads I have made was for a dd-1 and to give a pre-fab box away to anyone who needed it. Ill calm it down on adding more threads.

SSgt. Jason Nelson
    Andrews AFB, MD USAF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I will PM you after this, but wanted to touch on this just a bit before I did that.

Vendor accounts are required to use this forum as a promotional tool for advertisement(which by your own admission is exactly what you are doing). I don't think it was based on just these two threads, but a few posts you made directing members here to them for sales combined with your threads now.

I will send the rest of my reply via PM to you though as we do not need to be broadcasting it on the open forum.

I do appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast