OZ audio power 12.1s x2
Alpine cde 9852
4.2 cubes new tuned to 36hz:
Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9
Traded with: mylows10(x2)
Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd
REFS double 07, toxicity, liftednali, jes42, pieper88, mylows10, taylorfade, homegrown, vertex audio, gameovercca, radwilsons5803, juice+, thatguy12, neo_styles, blockburner, full tilt, Moe, slayerx, austinw88
and a DD515 would def be louder than a Dcon and sq between the 2 will be very similar
don't let the high msrp on their site steer you away, DD makes the loudest subs in the world and their high build quality and engineering trickles down to even their entry level stuff. There aren't too many 350w subs out there that can sustain 2500 + rms either burped or on music. A DD M4a is rated for 5200w at 12v....those subs were getting nearly 10x their rating
13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T
BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!
1) None of that BS translates to anything you'll perceive in your vehicle with whatever enclosure you choose to go with.
2) The 500 series subs are built 100% in China.
3) There are no official, industry-wide statistics on reliability published anywhere....especially regarding origin of manufacture. The outcome would likely be unnerving.
4) In a show 12+ years ago in NY state, I assisted a competitor in a ZX3 with two Rockford entry level 15s in .75 cube sealed truck boxes do a 148 on the dash with an MTX 2160 amp. SPL numbers mean jack and have no correlation to audible performance, especially when comparing one vehicle type to another.
5) Ask DD for the "Le" parameter on the 500s. The inductance is substantially low on the E15. This translates to good transient response or lack of muddiness.
6) The real performance will come down to your enclosure design. If you waste your time playing with someone who plays with WinISD or BBpro, you'll be tinkling upwind.
Last edited by snax; 02-08-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: vodka