Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Reload Thread: SSA evil??

  1. #91
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing.

    Seem's like a logical progression. I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.
    I think his true colors have bled through in the last few posts. It seems as though he really has no clue as to the abilities of your product vs what he already has, but merely bandwagoned the hatred of the price point and hoped that his expression of said hatred would earn him unmerited freebies or discounts.

    EDIT: He then preceded to try and copy me by stating off-chance that he was merely going to do you guys a service and run them side by side to help squelch rumors. Give me a break.



    Stupid Loud.




  2. #92
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing.

    Seem's like a logical progression. I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.
    I found that to be rather comical myself. I still do not understand the attacks at the price. If the sub was out for year or so and had several reviews and then a few people questioned the price, I can see that. I just do not understand how you can question something with absolutely no idea about it other then how it looks.

    Like I said in the other thread, if someone wants to attack a company about pricing. I can find several companies that have rather large marketing budgets and push that cost onto their MSRP.




  3. Thanks denim thanked for this post
  4. #93
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I found that to be rather comical myself. I still do not understand the attacks at the price. If the sub was out for year or so and had several reviews and then a few people questioned the price, I can see that. I just do not understand how you can question something with absolutely no idea about it other then how it looks.

    Like I said in the other thread, if someone wants to attack a company about pricing. I can find several companies that have rather large marketing budgets and push that cost onto their MSRP.
    It would make much more sense to attack B2, IA or DD about their MAP/Retail pricing before any other brand in this industry (disregard SQ brands and their 5000% markups)



    Stupid Loud.

  5. #94
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    It would make much more sense to attack B2, IA or DD about their MAP/Retail pricing before any other brand in this industry (disregard SQ brands and their 5000% markups)

    I think Scott can hear you when you say that




  6. Likes wickedwitt liked this post
  7. #95
    bhsdriller's Avatar
    bhsdriller is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bakersfield,ca
    Posts
    4,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    @denim Lol @ this Cortez dude. He dogs your product for 10 pages, states that the subs he run will walk on it, has no presence in the audio world that I know of; then expects a pointed post to get him team pricing? Is this guy for real? He has a lot to learn. I was going to eat him alive about the workings of this industry over the last decade, but it's not worth my breath.
    He's running the new Ascendant subs...just called the "The Team Ascendant" as of now
    which he got cheap through someone that has a hook up on pricing

    Dude has no clue



    Team Flex Issues
    4 18" Mayhems
    2 bc5500's


    Bought from: ameduce(x2), Hatchet_Warrior, jeeper07,DB_DRAG_SPL,ssackett, lyttleviet,MillzThaYungin, blackbonnie, ryan1126, Goindef154(x2), Lonnie, dave_damage

    Sold to: Ilovebass, nismos14, chednompton, teen, jonesy

  8. Likes wickedwitt liked this post
  9. #96
    denim's Avatar
    denim is offline SSAudio.com



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    SSA HQ East
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    I think his true colors have bled through in the last few posts. It seems as though he really has no clue as to the abilities of your product vs what he already has, but merely bandwagoned the hatred of the price point and hoped that his expression of said hatred would earn him unmerited freebies or discounts.

    EDIT: He then preceded to try and copy me by stating off-chance that he was merely going to do you guys a service and run them side by side to help squelch rumors. Give me a break.
    I don't think it is a good idea to give discounted pricing or hook up someone who is already negative and biased against.





    CarAudio.com mod(original)

  10. Likes blobb454 liked this post
  11. #97
    blobb454's Avatar
    blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    LANSING MI
    Posts
    1,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing.

    Seem's like a logical progression. I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.
    Well your products ****.. And I think it's all over priced... (Except I'll be buying more soon lol) but maybe you can have your guy call my guy and they can negotiate a price out to my liking and then they can get back to us and let us know how we did.

    funny people really do think and act like this... Btw denim, I love your product. Special nutt hug from me to ssa



    Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

  12. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    Likes denim liked this post
  13. #98
    wickedwitt's Avatar
    wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abilene, TX
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    I don't think it is a good idea to give discounted pricing or hook up someone who is already negative and biased against.
    Agreed. It would make much more sense to hook up someone promoting you. On the forums that's a double edged sword. Look at the fail storm that ensued when a couple of people went big on Skar and FLXX builds. People said that they just had nuthuggers that really weren't getting the performance they were touting out of their equipment.

    As far as forum attitude, a non-biased person that doesn't really care one way or the other would give the most honest word of mouth information about the subs once used, and if this was positive, it would work quite well.



    Stupid Loud.

  14. Likes blobb454 liked this post
  15. #99
    blobb454's Avatar
    blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    LANSING MI
    Posts
    1,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    @denim ; just wanted to double check with you, web site says approx 21 days to build then ship. This correct?



    Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

  16. #100
    RicksI30's Avatar
    RicksI30 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Age
    26
    Posts
    588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by blobb454 View Post
    @denim ; just wanted to double check with you, web site says approx 21 days to build then ship. This correct?
    I'd say so, give or take a few days as the build house is finally getting caught up after all of the holiday orders. Aaron can give a better answer though.



    Head unit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X996
    Front stage: Alpine Type X PRO mids Vifa Neo 1" silk tweeters
    Front stage amp: PPI Bk800.4
    Subs: SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Sub amp: PPI Bk1300.1
    Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge


    Team SSA

  17. Thanks denim thanked for this post
  18. #101
    denim's Avatar
    denim is offline SSAudio.com



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    SSA HQ East
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Yes, that is the lead time, shipping averages between 3-5 business days.





    CarAudio.com mod(original)

  19. #102
    Sencheezy's Avatar
    Sencheezy is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    10 A Key
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    I will be performing a full review once item is here and installed.




    Team SSA
    Team XS Power
    Zed Audio
    Crescendo Audio
    Seas Prestige
    Youtube.com/user/Sencheezy

  20. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    Likes denim, azagtoth502 liked this post
  21. #103
    RicksI30's Avatar
    RicksI30 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tucson, Az
    Age
    26
    Posts
    588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Get to it man!



    Head unit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X996
    Front stage: Alpine Type X PRO mids Vifa Neo 1" silk tweeters
    Front stage amp: PPI Bk800.4
    Subs: SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Sub amp: PPI Bk1300.1
    Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge


    Team SSA

  22. #104
    T3mpest's Avatar
    T3mpest is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    That has less to do with the coil.size and more to do with the spiders... Your right tho that a lot of 4inch coiled motors in car audio use super stiff suspensions



    Quote Originally Posted by sdmtnbiker420 View Post
    JL is for ballers. Theres a reason all the biggest rappers sing about JL, Zapco, Alpine..... and not Lightning audio or Pyle. It's all about the BALLER FACTOR.


  23. #105
    blobb454's Avatar
    blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    LANSING MI
    Posts
    1,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: SSA evil??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencheezy View Post
    I will be performing a full review once item is here and installed.

    DUDE!! Awesome and pleas do post up results and such on this. Pretty wound up for this sub!



    Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

  24. Likes Sencheezy liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Introducing the all new SSA Evil!
    By soundsolutions in forum SoundSolutionsAudio.com
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum