Reload Thread: SSA evil??

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: SSA evil??

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    Thanks for the link. This is normal on most sites. The laptop-experts that know all based off a picture alone, with out having any internal knowledge of our business, inner workings, arrangement with the build house or monetary levels. I used to find it aggravating, now is it comical.
    Jesus.. I'm not registered at cocko so I could only read 9 or 10 pages and it shuts you out.. But what a **** thread... How can one be so biased on products they have never touched? From what others have said?

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

2. Likes Jes 42 liked this post

wickedwitt is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blobb454 View Post
    Jesus.. I'm not registered at cocko so I could only read 9 or 10 pages and it shuts you out.. But what a **** thread... How can one be so biased on products they have never touched? From what others have said?
    Welcome to the internet, where not only everyone is a genius, but they are also/or are "team mates" with some form of a world record holder who also knows every build house in the world. They are all best friends with the greatest engineers in the industry, and have all first hand gone to China and watched the parts be mfg....

Oh wait...

Stupid Loud.

4. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    Likes azagtoth502, pro-rabbit liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwitt View Post
    Welcome to the internet, where not only everyone is a genius, but they are also/or are "team mates" with some form of a world record holder who also knows every build house in the world. They are all best friends with the greatest engineers in the industry, and have all first hand gone to China and watched the parts be mfg....

Oh wait...
    Lol! Right! I don't and won't ever understand the self righteous attitudes people have.. I understand to have a certain cockiness about a team and standing behind it. But self claim numbers do ****!

I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Lol! Right! I don't and won't ever understand the self righteous attitudes people have.. I understand to have a certain cockiness about a team and standing behind it. But self claim numbers do ****!
    That's like the local kid w/ 2 JBL 15s claiming he did 247db. That's not even a measurable number, nor achievable. He didn't know that, so he went around saying it. I love when I speak (I do not compete at ALL) and some fart box building moron asks me what numbers I put up. I don't care, but I bet you aren't going to find a louder ground pounder anywhere close to the same cone area.

Stupid Loud.

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

That is the current state of car audio. Based on a picture and origin of build, people magically know exactly the design of the woofer and like to openly proclaim it as fact before having any real knowledge or experience.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

8. Likes Jes 42, wickedwitt liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

That's like the local kid w/ 2 JBL 15s claiming he did 247db. That's not even a measurable number, nor achievable. He didn't know that, so he went around saying it. I love when I speak (I do not compete at ALL) and some fart box building moron asks me what numbers I put up. I don't care, but I bet you aren't going to find a louder ground pounder anywhere close to the same cone area.
    Lmao... 247... He has to be talking about a plane or something cause he's high as ****! Lol I can do 189db with a prefab box and single 12".

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Lmao... 247... He has to be talking about a plane or something cause he's high as ****! Lol I can do 189db with a prefab box and single 12".
    Same kid blew his back hatch glass 15' from the vehicle.

Stupid Loud.

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sencheezy View Post
    Explorer. 15" zcon, yes thats me. If you follow up with what I posted prior that link, they go hand in hand. I was stating that I have never had a problem running the zcon with 5500 watts daily. Grant it, its not 5500 non-stop, but still, you get the idea of what kind of power and durability these drivers can handle.
    I doubt that sub ever sees anywhere near 5500 watts.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    I doubt that sub ever sees anywhere near 5500 watts.
    I bet you it sees between 2500-4500w musically, which is a ton for a 2200w rated woofer. Also bear in mind, that the further from tuning, the more power these will see which will be exclusively up to the cooling design of the sub to handle power. Below tuning 5-10hz is great because the sub will be moving considerably. Above tuning, they will not be moving much at all. This is where most subs (that aren't "bottomed out") die. Play some song that spends 10sec 10hz above tuning and you'll give a real world test of that subs cooling features

Stupid Loud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    That is the current state of car audio. Based on a picture and origin of build, people magically know exactly the design of the woofer and like to openly proclaim it as fact before having any real knowledge or experience.
    Well I still can't see paying $300 more than a Fi SP4 for your xsv2 clone /sarcasm

Server fail, those posts were supposed to tie together.

Stupid Loud.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Well I still can't see paying $300 more than a Fi SP4 for your xsv2 clone /sarcasm

Server fail, those posts were supposed to tie together.
    From you're experience from CACO is it worth becoming a member there?

Yeah my Gcon looks the same as my '95 jl audio sub too so ssa must be using parts from that sub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

A couple of years ago, it was far more active and enjoyable than here. That has shifted and this is by far the better place to "chill". There are still great discussions, and wonderful things that go up for sale that don't make their way here. It is worth it. Too bad you weren't grandfathered into the "permanent" paid member status. I paid $25 back in the day to become a lifetime supporter and when it was sold that was honored, so I don't have to pay yearly to post/see the classifieds or be in the uncensored off topic rooms.

Same rules apply there as here, don't talk too highly of JL, Kicker, RF unless you plan to defend the statement or take flack for it. Also, don't regurgitate ill-informed news or someone will try to call you out on it. As you can see in the first 10 pages of the Evil thread over there, lots of people on that forum have misguided pre-conceived notions about brands like SSA. Fi, Sundown, AQ, DD, IA are all sacred and there's never any downfalls to those products

Stupid Loud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

@denim Lol @ this Cortez dude. He dogs your product for 10 pages, states that the subs he run will walk on it, has no presence in the audio world that I know of; then expects a pointed post to get him team pricing? Is this guy for real? He has a lot to learn. I was going to eat him alive about the workings of this industry over the last decade, but it's not worth my breath.

Stupid Loud.

17. Likes denim liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

@denim Lol @ this Cortez dude. He dogs your product for 10 pages, states that the subs he run will walk on it, has no presence in the audio world that I know of; then expects a pointed post to get him team pricing? Is this guy for real? He has a lot to learn. I was going to eat him alive about the workings of this industry over the last decade, but it's not worth my breath.
    Wow... Was a duche bag.. How can you trash talk a brand/product and expect the owner/producer/sales rep to even consider selling to you?! I hope if that dude hits up the ssa rep the rep just declines his purchase/inquiry!

Lots of / in this post.... Lol

19. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Wow... Was a duche bag.. How can you trash talk a brand/product and expect the owner/producer/sales rep to even consider selling to you?! I hope if that dude hits up the ssa rep the rep just declines his purchase/inquiry!

Lots of / in this post.... Lol
    I found that quite interesting, disrespecting the product, followed by attacking the pricing and then expecting me to contact him with team pricing.

Seem's like a logical progression. I have never gone out of my way to contact any one for sharing our pricing, especially one that attacks our product/brand and demands to not pay MAP.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

21. Likes Jes 42 liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast