Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Okay help me out bros

Durango03 is offline Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: Okay help me out bros

ORRRR @SPLaudio ; can do some custom builds... iirc he can do a 2500watt daily for 200+shipping.. 2/3 of those would probably make you the loudest in you town.

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

CaptM is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Rocks_ View Post
    Anybody think 2 RE XXX would hit harder than 2 w7's??[COLOR="Silver"]
    Dude. 1 would hit harder in a ported box, guaranteed you can get louder for under 1 grand even if you bought EVERYTHING new.

gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

No, forget the XXX's. I think an AQ2200, 200A or more alt, upgraded under-hood battery, OFC wiring, NASTY08IMPALA's DD's, and a box from Double 07 would do him pretty well. The DD's might not be the perfect fit for that power, but they're cheap, they'll do well, and he could always step up the power later if he wanted without buying new subs.

Although I still like the idea of an AQ3500D.1. If that chick is picking her dicks based on the amount of bass in the car, make it so she's afraid to sit in it.

And dude, don't stick with that chick. Smash until she gets needy. Don't stick around for a relationship with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

4. Likes brandonkain82, NASTY08IMPALA liked this post
    garretttt4 is offline big pimpin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    No, forget the XXX's. I think an AQ2200, 200A or more alt, upgraded under-hood battery, OFC wiring, NASTY08IMPALA's DD's, and a box from Double 07 would do him pretty well. The DD's might not be the perfect fit for that power, but they're cheap, they'll do well, and he could always step up the power later if he wanted without buying new subs.

Although I still like the idea of an AQ3500D.1. If that chick is picking her dicks based on the amount of bass in the car, make it so she's afraid to sit in it.

And dude, don't stick with that chick. Smash until she gets needy. Don't stick around for a relationship with that one.
    Raw dog and bail.

01 Silverado 2500hd (gasser. :/)
    Coming soon
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's.
    Amp undecided..?

Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

6. Likes Jerhemy, brandonkain82 liked this post
    murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

How tall is your trunk at the lowest point?

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

double 07 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)

I like the Double 07 box part.........and the AQ 3500 as well..............

blobb454 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kpetree View Post
    I feel like you're a waste of your mothers stretch marks, better luck finding your gf next season. Fck off, post dump somewhere else.

NASTY08IMPALA is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

a couple of JL W7's can get **** loud...The info you provide is too vague to just say, oh, grab this and this and you are done. This other dude, what amp is he running? Box type? solid electrical? what type of set-up? car? truck? van? trunk? backseat?
    $2k aint much if you want to be **** loud out of the trunk, with anything over 2,000 watts.

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Penis inferiority complex can be a bitch.

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

13. Likes carshateme liked this post
    carshateme is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    a couple of JL W7's can get **** loud...The info you provide is too vague to just say, oh, grab this and this and you are done. This other dude, what amp is he running? Box type? solid electrical? what type of set-up? car? truck? van? trunk? backseat?
    $2k aint much if you want to be **** loud out of the trunk, with anything over 2,000 watts.
    I spent under $1,100 for 2 12's on a 2k amp. Hitting 146.6 deebees in a 95 buick...trunk build.

Fi's would do some godly justice... as well as DC audio. Try some of their XL series..Some low *** hitting subs there. I wish there was a girl around here that loved bass. I'm jealous dude. Competing for some loving...god that's ******* awesome. But like someone before me said...best find a brand and get that **** assembled...else that other dude might already make a move...but please tell me you already know her that well...I'd hate to see someone get ditched for "just a feeling"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carshateme View Post
    I spent under $1,100 for 2 12's on a 2k amp. Hitting 146.6 deebees in a 95 buick...trunk build.

Fi's would do some godly justice... as well as DC audio. Try some of their XL series..Some low *** hitting subs there. I wish there was a girl around here that loved bass. I'm jealous dude. Competing for some loving...god that's ******* awesome. But like someone before me said...best find a brand and get that **** assembled...else that other dude might already make a move...but please tell me you already know her that well...I'd hate to see someone get ditched for "just a feeling"
    I hear ya, and yes, it can be done. I was referring to the AQ3500 mentioned and the electrical to back it right...you are looking at $1000+ for a couple or three good AGM's, a good HO alty and beefy wiring everywhere just to be able to use the 3500 effectively......for some 'tang?? LOL

Like I said, the info is too vague to suggest what op might do to beat the competition, especially if he wants to be considerably louder. We do not know what the other guy's JL set up will do.

cdc351jeferson is offline Premium Member cdc351jeferson is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quackhead View Post
    I hear ya, and yes, it can be done. I was referring to the AQ3500 mentioned and the electrical to back it right...you are looking at $1000+ for a couple or three good AGM's, a good HO alty and beefy wiring everywhere just to be able to use the 3500 effectively......for some 'tang?? LOL

Like I said, the info is too vague to suggest what op might do to beat the competition, especially if he wants to be considerably louder. We do not know what the other guy's JL set up will do.
    True his stuff could be bangin it might have been put together by someone who knows what they are doing

headunit : Sony xab-601bt
    fronts: infinity kappa 60.9's
    box : Bill Fitzmaurice Truck tuba DD 600series 10"
    amp: Kicker zx500.1
    REFS: Bradfordp2612 , Double 07 , NASTY08IMPALA , mzlady

T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I can't believe this is real.

Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

18. Thanks av83 thanked for this post
    Likes brandonkain82 liked this post
    NASTY08IMPALA is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdc351jeferson View Post
    True his stuff could be bangin it might have been put together by someone who knows what they are doing
    Probably not its probably in a jl enclosure with a 1000/1 lol

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast