Re: ID or Dayton
The Dayton's like small ported boxes like .7cubes a piece where as the I'd would like about double that. The again the Dayton's like small sealed as well were as the I'd like full size. But the down side to this is that Dayton like a little more power that the I'd and since you only have 500w to feed it I would prolly pick the Dayton and put it in a lil bit larger than recommended box.
1. Higher power handling usually leads to longer life of a sub when around rated power
2. The Dayton has a few mm more of linear Xmax which means more air moving
3. Price the Dayton's are usually cheaper
4. Due to the small box requirements I the Daytons you would have the room to double cone area because two can fit in the space of one I'd. This is if u have the proper power of course.
5. It's different not many Daytons in cars out there
6. I'd lost its main designer last year which may or may not be a good thing
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel
Big sq install on the horizon if money stays good
2012 Nissan Versa Hatch
Deadened but stock, girls ride now