Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Heads up: Good deal on Dallas Craigslist for MTX 9500's

skylineTT is offline bass=sekz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Heads up: Good deal on Dallas Craigslist for MTX 9500's

I'm pretty sure this is a good deal, but 175 for a good condition 9500 10" and 200 for the other BNIB. You could probably negotiate this too. I don't need em, but just passing along the info.

MTX 9500 10 inch sub subwoofer dual 4 ohm voice coil

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Re: Heads up: Good deal on Dallas Craigslist for MTX 9500's

Quote Originally Posted by skylineTT View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a good deal, but 175 for a good condition 9500 10" and 200 for the other BNIB. You could probably negotiate this too. I don't need em, but just passing along the info.

MTX 9500 10 inch sub subwoofer dual 4 ohm voice coil
    Seems like you scour Craigslist like me, if I find deals ill start PM-ing you, vice versa?(:

And where in Dallas are you?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 04murdalanche View Post
    Seems like you scour Craigslist like me, if I find deals ill start PM-ing you, vice versa?(:

And where in Dallas are you?

yeah, sounds good man. Lol My house is in Mesquite, by 635/30. Close enough to Downtown but far enough from Downtown. Lol I've been dying to find a single 10" with an amp. Need the set for my sisters Christmas gift. I'll be PM'ing you as I find things though.

Refs: Dipitydoo, appollyon, bad95gt, revrider1, jwh1598, ampjunkielikeme, deathpenalty18, ssackett, snoopysnooper, corey0928, SPLAudio, Clifff150, CL1CKCLACK, ShawnT, West + more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

yeah, sounds good man. Lol My house is in Mesquite, by 635/30. Close enough to Downtown but far enough from Downtown. Lol I've been dying to find a single 10" with an amp. Need the set for my sisters Christmas gift. I'll be PM'ing you as I find things though.
    Sheit you're not too far from me. I'm off 190 and 30 about 10 mins down 190, I live right by fire wheel mall.

Are you just looking to run 1k to it or what?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sheit you're not too far from me. I'm off 190 and 30 about 10 mins down 190, I live right by fire wheel mall.

Are you just looking to run 1k to it or what?
    Lol I go out there to Firewheel and the Garland outdoor shooting range a lot!

Yeah, anywhere from 600-1kW. Don't want to strain her electrical too much and I'm sure that is enough power for a good 10 to make some noise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Lol I go out there to Firewheel and the Garland outdoor shooting range a lot!

Yeah, anywhere from 600-1kW. Don't want to strain her electrical too much and I'm sure that is enough power for a good 10 to make some noise.
    We need to meet up over Christmas break and swap demos, I'm building my box while I'm in this boring ******** town for school right now so when I get back I just need to build my amp rack..

But yeah it's going in that Altima you posted the box design of I'm guessing? Do a type argh on anything 600-1000 range it'll put a nice big smile on her face.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

We need to meet up over Christmas break and swap demos, I'm building my box while I'm in this boring ******** town for school right now so when I get back I just need to build my amp rack..

But yeah it's going in that Altima you posted the box design of I'm guessing? Do a type argh on anything 600-1000 range it'll put a nice big smile on her face.
    That was the original plan, but I'll really just jump on anything I can get a great deal on. I accidentally passed up a PDX 500w amp and 10" type R for 125 bucks when I was home for Thanksgiving. I'm in Lubbock right now for school also so I'll be back around the 13th or so after my one and only final.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

That was the original plan, but I'll really just jump on anything I can get a great deal on. I accidentally passed up a PDX 500w amp and 10" type R for 125 bucks when I was home for Thanksgiving. I'm in Lubbock right now for school also so I'll be back around the 13th or so after my one and only final.

SHIIEEEETTTT, $125!? For the amp alone that would be a HELLLLL of a steal, I got my PDX 4.150 to my door for $200 and though I got the deal of a lifetime, a type r and a pdx 500 for 125, daaaaamnnn I need to start really looking again. That's so cheap..

Ahh you go to tech? I got plenty of friends that go there, and STFU! You only have 1 final? Lucky asss

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

SHIIEEEETTTT, $125!? For the amp alone that would be a HELLLLL of a steal, I got my PDX 4.150 to my door for $200 and though I got the deal of a lifetime, a type r and a pdx 500 for 125, daaaaamnnn I need to start really looking again. That's so cheap..

Ahh you go to tech? I got plenty of friends that go there, and STFU! You only have 1 final? Lucky asss
    I know. I was about to meet up with the guy and my phone died. By the time I got home, he had sold it.

Well I only have final projects in most of my classes (senior mech. engineer) and don't have to take the final to keep an A in my other classes but 1 class has a mandatory final on the last day of finals so I have to wait around for 6 days in this dusty town until then. I know some guys in Norman as well, although I'm not sure that you go to OU. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

I know. I was about to meet up with the guy and my phone died. By the time I got home, he had sold it.

Well I only have final projects in most of my classes (senior mech. engineer) and don't have to take the final to keep an A in my other classes but 1 class has a mandatory final on the last day of finals so I have to wait around for 6 days in this dusty town until then. I know some guys in Norman as well, although I'm not sure that you go to OU. lol
    **** that *****

Ahh if I had to wait here in the small town I go to school in I'd kill myself, there isn't ANYTHING to do here, we have no whataburger either

I got friends in Norman as well lol(: I don't go to OU Though wasn't "big enough" never thought that would be a problem being 6'3 205.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

**** that *****

Ahh if I had to wait here in the small town I go to school in I'd kill myself, there isn't ANYTHING to do here, we have no whataburger either

I got friends in Norman as well lol(: I don't go to OU Though wasn't "big enough" never thought that would be a problem being 6'3 205.
    Big enough? Football I presume?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Big enough? Football I presume?
    Yeah sorry I should've specified, but the only reason I'm here is because their covering all my school costs, food, everything. I wanted to go to tech actually and try to walk on the team but being 6 hours from the house didn't sound too fun

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

im off i30 and 190 as well. hi guys. skyline knows me though

FineLinePimpin is offline Stuck in WV

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I had one of those in my f150 Lightning, in a small sealed box...people thought I had 2 12's at times..loved that sub...till the surround got shredded by a dealership mechanic replacing my seat cover.

Bought from falcons03079313,95saturn,Bassin Brandon,starmountainsound
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.Factory 730n headunit, Polk db 6.5 comp front stage, Polk db 6.5 coax in sound bar
    Formerly Two dual 4ohm Skar MA-8's wired 1ohm to ED nine.1 amp
    Now Imperium Audio Designs Reign 12" with Audio Technix 800.1
    2010 Mustang Gt 5spd. Loaded...Ininity 611a amp and 12in Kappa Perfect sub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpinexploder View Post
    im off i30 and 190 as well. hi guys. skyline knows me though
    whats up!

16. Likes bumpinexploder liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast