Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Reload Thread: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

  1. #1
    hutt132's Avatar
    hutt132 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    I've been looking at Lanzar VCHB212 (currently $110) and was wondering if they are any good. I want clear and solid bass. I plan to power them with a Hifonics ZRX500.2 (currently $85) amp.

    The reason I chose those speakers is because I have a S10 with a small cab so there isn't much room and I'm on a budget so I can't go for anything more expensive.







  2. #2
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Stay away from anything lanzar besides the OPTI line. The only good low end sub is the LANZAR MAX ST not the PRO and it is still pretty shitty



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  3. #3
    hutt132's Avatar
    hutt132 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatChevyGuy View Post
    Stay away from anything lanzar besides the OPTI line. The only good low end sub is the LANZAR MAX ST not the PRO and it is still pretty shitty
    What subwoofer pre-installed in a box would you recommend? 12"D max 21"W max




  4. #4
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by hutt132 View Post
    What subwoofer pre-installed in a box would you recommend? 12"D max 21"W max
    Most here won't really suggest much for "pre-installed" setups. I would have to dig around to find something myself, never really deal with them any more.




  5. #5
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    i would not buy a pre installed sub as pro rabbit said



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  6. #6
    hutt132's Avatar
    hutt132 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    I don't know how to install speakers into enclosures. What about a Sony XS-GTX121LS, Pioneer TS-SWX251, or Kicker TC104 (10TC104)? Those are pre installed in an enclosure but have a single voice coil. Are any of those any good?




  7. #7
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by hutt132 View Post
    I don't know how to install speakers into enclosures. What about a Sony XS-GTX121LS, Pioneer TS-SWX251, or Kicker TC104 (10TC104)? Those are pre installed in an enclosure but have a single voice coil. Are any of those any good?
    I suggest you do some serious reading and research before you buy anything then



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  8. #8
    hutt132's Avatar
    hutt132 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatChevyGuy View Post
    I suggest you do some serious reading and research before you buy anything then
    I did some looking around and found a Ground Shaker ST 1 12-BLACK box. I had to pick this one because my truck is so small. I also found a Rockford Fosgate PRIME R1S412 sub. It was really hard to find a nice one that would fit in the box. Is that sub any good?




  9. #9
    ThatChevyGuy's Avatar
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by hutt132 View Post
    I did some looking around and found a Ground Shaker ST 1 12-BLACK box. I had to pick this one because my truck is so small. I also found a Rockford Fosgate PRIME R1S412 sub. It was really hard to find a nice one that would fit in the box. Is that sub any good?
    Depends on what you expect to achieve from your setup



    REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

  10. #10
    hutt132's Avatar
    hutt132 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatChevyGuy View Post
    Depends on what you expect to achieve from your setup
    Clear and hard hitting bass. Doesn't need to be too loud.




  11. #11
    >>SQL<<'s Avatar
    >>SQL<< is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Lanzar VCHB212 2 12" any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by hutt132 View Post
    Clear and hard hitting bass. Doesn't need to be too loud.
    That statement makes no sense.

    If it was 'hard hitting' it would be loud.

    I am quite sure that you, and 90% of people, cannot tell if bass is distorted or 'clear'

    I think you need to read these forums some more, listen to some systems, and then decide on what you want.




Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. New Orion HCCA 12's ---Any good?
    By elmor001 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:26 PM
  2. svr 80-12 batteries any good??????
    By DESTINFL1975 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 06:43 PM
  3. svr 80-12 batteries any good??????
    By DESTINFL1975 in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 06:04 PM
  4. Are JL Audio w7 12's any good?
    By kxben259 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 04:39 PM
  5. Are Infinity Perfect 12's any good?
    By samf03 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2002, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum