Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Opinion needed: 2 Sundown SD-10 ported VS. 1 SA-8 ported...

mrrbiggz is offline Black Angus

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Opinion needed: 2 Sundown SD-10 ported VS. 1 SA-8 ported...

What up. I have been researching for a new setup. Im looking for honest opinions about my choices. I have 2010 Silverado Crewcab and this is what I narrowed it down to, I found this one company that sells a custom box for my truck that holds 2 SD2V2 10's in a ported box tuned to 36htz. It looks real nice and claims no escursion issues. Next up to bat is speaking to "double07" he has some ideas about building a ported box for a SA-8 V2D2.. The floor is open...please be kind..
    Last edited by mrrbiggz; 10-20-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Sorry for the wrong post.. I will move this to Gen Discussion

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Re: Opinion needed: 2 Sundown SD-10 ported VS. 1 SA-8 ported...

Quote Originally Posted by mrrbiggz View Post
    What up. I have been researching for a new setup. Im looking for honest opinions about my choices. I have 2010 Silverado Crewcab and this is what I narrowed it down to, I found this one company that sells a custom box for my truck that holds 2 SD2V2 10's in a ported box tuned to 36htz. It looks real nice and claims no escursion issues. Next up to bat is speaking to "double07" he has some ideas about building a ported box for a SA-8 V2D2.. The floor is open...please be kind..
    I know what box you're talking about, have you seen the port? I dont think there is enough port area and will probably have port noise. Also 36 hz is kinda high IMO

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread