Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Reload Thread: American Bass XFL 12"?

  1. #1
    I_Love_Bass's Avatar
    I_Love_Bass is offline Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sugarland,TX
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    American Bass XFL 12"?

    I'm thinking of purchasing the subwoofer and pairing with a MB Quart ONX 1500D. If anyone has videos of these subwoofer in a honda civic sedan 08? or any car? all i have been seeing are videos in SUVs, and i would like to see how they preform in a car.

    Will these outperform Kickers?







  2. #2
    BIGJEFF64's Avatar
    BIGJEFF64 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    GAINESVILLE, FL
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    They are great subs in any vehicle




  3. #3
    freakin_rican's Avatar
    freakin_rican is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    whitehall michigan
    Age
    39
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    i have one in my impala in a ported box and it hits pretty dam hard for a single 12 !!!

    http://youtu.be/lMRT93LxuGA



    2005 Chevy Impala Ls AudioQue AQ1200D(Amp)Ipod-Touch...American-Bass-XFL-1222(sub)

  4. #4
    I_Love_Bass's Avatar
    I_Love_Bass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sugarland,TX
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by freakin_rican View Post
    i have one in my impala in a ported box and it hits pretty dam hard for a single 12 !!!

    american bass xfl-1222 - YouTube
    Thanks alot man! do you think it can out do 2 kicker cvr 12s?/ Kicker L5 15 prefab box




  5. #5
    freakin_rican's Avatar
    freakin_rican is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    whitehall michigan
    Age
    39
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    hard to say i have never heard those kickers but i know that i had two 12' alpine type r's 1243 in a ported custom made box tuned to 38hz and this one 12 is hitting a little bit harder than the type r's...



    2005 Chevy Impala Ls AudioQue AQ1200D(Amp)Ipod-Touch...American-Bass-XFL-1222(sub)

  6. #6
    I_Love_Bass's Avatar
    I_Love_Bass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sugarland,TX
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by freakin_rican View Post
    hard to say i have never heard those kickers but i know that i had two 12' alpine type r's 1243 in a ported custom made box tuned to 38hz and this one 12 is hitting a little bit harder than the type r's...

    Hits harder than BOTH?




  7. #7
    mylows10's Avatar
    mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    monterey , ca
    Age
    51
    Posts
    19,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Cvrs are junk man




    pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

  8. #8
    EpicMango's Avatar
    EpicMango is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Loool. OP you remind me of me :P
    "Are you SURE that a single OA15 will hit louder than 2 kenwood 12's that can't handle more than 400 watts RMS each??!?!?!"
    "I have a hard time believing that a single 15 is louder than 2 12's"

    If you really want to make sure you outbump your cousin, I'm sure your trunk can house a 15 in a decent box...that'll ensure you bump louder, gauranteed!




  9. #9
    VWGolfMKVI's Avatar
    VWGolfMKVI is offline StarrMountainSoundNutHugr



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Minot, North Dakota, United States
    Posts
    1,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicMango View Post
    Loool. OP you remind me of me :P
    "Are you SURE that a single OA15 will hit louder than 2 kenwood 12's that can't handle more than 400 watts RMS each??!?!?!"
    "I have a hard time believing that a single 15 is louder than 2 12's"

    If you really want to make sure you outbump your cousin, I'm sure your trunk can house a 15 in a decent box...that'll ensure you bump louder, gauranteed!
    Agreed, I have 1 15 that hits 143.2. I have had 2 15's that would only do a 139. And right now I am looking to do 2 8's that will burp louder than my single 15.

    It all depends on your setup. What is your goal? Daily music and sound good? Or just all out loud? Theres a big difference.




  10. #10
    EpicMango's Avatar
    EpicMango is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO View Post
    Agreed, I have 1 15 that hits 143.2. I have had 2 15's that would only do a 139. And right now I am looking to do 2 8's that will burp louder than my single 15.

    It all depends on your setup. What is your goal? Daily music and sound good? Or just all out loud? Theres a big difference.
    ****! Thats the same sub on almost the same wattage that I'll be doing......143dB from a single 15? GOD ****!




  11. #11
    freakin_rican's Avatar
    freakin_rican is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    whitehall michigan
    Age
    39
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_Bass View Post
    Hits harder than BOTH?
    yes in my honest opinion it really does hit harder and sounds better than the type r's



    2005 Chevy Impala Ls AudioQue AQ1200D(Amp)Ipod-Touch...American-Bass-XFL-1222(sub)

  12. #12
    I_Love_Bass's Avatar
    I_Love_Bass is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sugarland,TX
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by freakin_rican View Post
    yes in my honest opinion it really does hit harder and sounds better than the type r's
    Ahh thanks bro. the thing is i need a box for these lol but i dont have much money to spend on it maybe 100




  13. #13
    freakin_rican's Avatar
    freakin_rican is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    whitehall michigan
    Age
    39
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: American Bass XFL 12"?

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_Bass View Post
    Ahh thanks bro. the thing is i need a box for these lol but i dont have much money to spend on it maybe 100
    sending you a pm...



    2005 Chevy Impala Ls AudioQue AQ1200D(Amp)Ipod-Touch...American-Bass-XFL-1222(sub)

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. American Bass XFL 12
    By JonnyB in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 11:16 AM
  2. ** FS: 2 American Bass XFL 12s ** LNIB!
    By 528hz in forum Subwoofer Classifieds
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:48 PM
  3. American Bass XFL-12s motors and baskets
    By 97maxima in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum