Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 146

Reload Thread: Audiopipe subs

  1. #76
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    Guarantee I get louder with a single ap amp than almost anyone on here with a single amp...and I saved a TON ofmoney doing it

    I said most obviously not all
    Doubtful the amp is not key the install is mostly what is important followed by the subs than amp. Based on your bad English and horrifying knowledge I would highly doubt you would be louder than most people on this site.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee




  2. #77
    des343's Avatar
    des343 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    I've literally owned more stuff than a lot of shop OWNERS and I wont sit here saying ap is the **** that they are the BEST but at the prices id hands down go ap over anything in their price range and id buy theirs amps over most that are double their prices because they are not worth the price u get the same performance.

    I put 1200 rms into a 15 inch eye candy off a rf t2000 for over 2 months before it finally went out (( expected it sooner can't lie) thing pounded tho and that is not even close to a bf




  3. #78
    des343's Avatar
    des343 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Doubtful the amp is not key the install is mostly what is important followed by the subs than amp. Based on your bad English and horrifying knowledge I would highly doubt you would be louder than most people on this site.
    Lololol I think its soooo fuckin funny how everyone is an eglish major GET A LIFE this is a message board a forum honestly don't give 2 shits if u like how I TYPE. Lol get over it. lol if that's what your conserned about u might wanna try finding a lay.

    And put money on it. Ill do it running the amp at 3 ohms and a fairly sub par set up compared to most on here. Lol




  4. #79
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    I've literally owned more stuff than a lot of shop OWNERS and I wont sit here saying ap is the **** that they are the BEST but at the prices id hands down go ap over anything in their price range and id buy theirs amps over most that are double their prices because they are not worth the price u get the same performance.

    I put 1200 rms into a 15 inch eye candy off a rf t2000 for over 2 months before it finally went out (( expected it sooner can't lie) thing pounded tho and that is not even close to a bf
    Most shop owners are big headed sacks of shit. Amps twice the price will not only last longer and but will hold their value. Another fail.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

  5. #80
    Bass911's Avatar
    Bass911 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas,TX
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    I've had both amps and subs, and Kicker is better!




  6. #81
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    Lololol I think its soooo fuckin funny how everyone is an eglish major GET A LIFE this is a message board a forum honestly don't give 2 shits if u like how I TYPE. Lol get over it. lol if that's what your conserned about u might wanna try finding a lay.

    And put money on it. Ill do it running the amp at 3 ohms and a fairly sub par set up compared to most on here. Lol
    Can't even spell the word English. Civilized conversation is key to a successful life and when not posting in the dome makes it easy to answer questions. I bet my system is louder than yours on music no burps or burp boxes.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

  7. #82
    bgowdy31's Avatar
    bgowdy31 is offline I GOT LOUD FOR $648



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Posts
    6,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1941 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    i mean they are cheap, but i have seen a few ppl post 146db+'s with a single txx-bf15 on 1500rms out of the trunk. these are daily systems also. i liked the way they look. i was thnking about trying out a couple of the 15s before but i just stuck with my aq hd3



    MY 2001 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
    1 DC AUDIO XL-18 DUAL 1 ~ 5 CUBES NET(I THINK LOL) ~ TUNED - NO IDEA LOL (<-TEMP BOX)
    SHARK 2500 @ 2 OHM(.5 LATER ) ~ STOCK ALT ~ 1 STOCK DEKA & 2 AGM'S ~ BULLZ AUDIO 1/0


    ~2010 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION 3RD OVERALL~
    ~2011 FCBC 450 STREET DIVISION CHAMPION~
    ~YOUTUBE->bgowdy31 & bgowdy3131~
    *BEST SCORE ~ 95 BLAZER 147+DB 30-SEC MUSIC-BB2400 & 1 HDC3-18 W/STOCK ELECTRICAL*

    R.I.P. TO MY WIFEYS 03 FOCUS SE TRUNK SYSTEM ~ 143+DB 30 SEC MUSIC AVG

  8. #83
    des343's Avatar
    des343 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Most shop owners are big headed sacks of shit. Amps twice the price will not only last longer and but will hold their value. Another fail.
    Lol I fail but u did not make ANY counter points litersally and u just descirbed most of the big dogs on this forums with that...and no they last as long as u properly use them as they were intended example all the idiots that want to drop a one ohm stable amp to. 5 and wonder why its goes out....

    Id take my ap amp over my t2000 any day of the week!!

    The only thing your right about is holding value KIND OF when u pay 1000 plus dollars for sometning and sell it for 600..that's not holding any more value than an ap amp that cost 150 new and cam b sold for 100...hmmm what is in reality holding value better...u lose more money on the more expensive amp




  9. #84
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    God the amount of stupidity in here from only 2 people is amazing




  10. Likes QuietEclipse29 liked this post
  11. #85
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    God the amount of stupidity in here from only 2 people is amazing
    You and I can take it up to 4.



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  12. #86
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    Lol I fail but u did not make ANY counter points litersally and u just descirbed most of the big dogs on this forums with that...and no they last as long as u properly use them as they were intended example all the idiots that want to drop a one ohm stable amp to. 5 and wonder why its goes out....

    Id take my ap amp over my t2000 any day of the week!!

    The only thing your right about is holding value KIND OF when u pay 1000 plus dollars for sometning and sell it for 600..that's not holding any more value than an ap amp that cost 150 new and cam b sold for 100...hmmm what is in reality holding value better...u lose more money on the more expensive amp
    I am done I will kill myself to keep reading the comments and the spelling.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

  13. #87
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    God the amount of stupidity in here from only 2 people is amazing
    It was fun but now I think as des343 would say, litersally kill myself.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

  14. #88
    Imtjnotu's Avatar
    Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    12,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1548 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    You and I can take it up to 4.
    You alone are worth 3 stupid people Taylor so redo ur math




  15. Likes Buck liked this post
  16. #89
    des343's Avatar
    des343 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    Can't even spell the word English. Civilized conversation is key to a successful life and when not posting in the dome makes it easy to answer questions. I bet my system is louder than yours on music no burps or burp boxes.
    Lololol you know how I can tell u don't get any *****...haha
    And I do almost all of my stuff from a cell phone really think I give a **** how, my spelling is on a forum...or grammar I got better tnings to worry about. And don't sit in front of my computer all day


    Like I said get a life easy to tell when someone doesnt let's look at ur post count compared to mine...

    And ill let u do burps while I play music bet u still don't touch me...judging by ur sig ur the last person should b running their mouth about equipment




  17. #90
    murph's Avatar
    murph is offline Low for Life



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Richmond,VA
    Posts
    3,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1438 Post(s)

    Re: Audiopipe subs

    Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    Lololol you know how I can tell u don't get any *****...haha
    And I do almost all of my stuff from a cell phone really think I give a **** how, my spelling is on a forum...or grammar I got better tnings to worry about. And don't sit in front of my computer all day


    Like I said get a life easy to tell when someone doesnt let's look at ur post count compared to mine...

    And ill let u do burps while I play music bet u still don't touch me...judging by ur sig ur the last person should b running their mouth about equipment
    Alright overlord good luck with that.


    Edit: @MisterDeadeye check out the wonderful English in this thread.



    Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone heard the Audiopipe(TXX-AP12BL)?
    By Indybassman in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 09:49 PM
  2. AudioPipe?
    By ScobBumper in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2003, 09:18 AM
  3. Audiopipe vs RE HC
    By Silica in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 07:18 PM
  4. Audiopipe?????
    By Felix Harsh in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 12:25 PM
  5. Audiopipe Subs any good ?
    By pioneer in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2002, 10:56 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum