Reload Thread: Leaning towards RF right now

tat2bass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Leaning towards RF right now

Car2009 Toyota Camry
    HeadunitPioneer AVH1400D
    Front StagePioneer TS-D1720C (1 set in front doors, 2nd set in kickpods)
    Front Stage AmpKicker ZX350.4 (May upgrade to MB Quart ONX4.100)
    Subs AmpAudiopipe APSM1500 (planned, not yet purchased)
    Subs??????????

I am currently looking at the Rockford Fosgate P3D210's. I am thinking of getting 2 of them for $115 a piece. They will be wired parallel at 2 ohms getting 500w each. I am looking for a mix of SQL. I know that there are more powerful subs and better sounding but I haven't seen anything else for the price point. I am wanting to stick with 10's or 8's due to space. I want to try my hand at fiberglassing and am planning on building ported boxes of 1.4cf each(RF's recommended size). My budget is strictly set at around 230-250 for subs. My budget does not include my box as I have free access to materials. I am planning on building them into the wheel wells because I still need my trunk space for kids stuff, groceries, army gear. I also have to maintain my spare time with easy access due to POV inspections the army makes us do for holiday weekends and leave. I just want to get opinions on whether you think this is a good setup and will sound good given my limitations. If you have any better suggestions for subs please feel free to share and why. Thanks for the help.

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Re: Leaning towards RF right now

For subs, look into the Dayton HO subs...the 10s are single 4 and can be wired to 2 ohms final if youre running 2. They will definitely sound better than the P3s

also, depending on where you're located, I could sell u mine within your price range original packaging and all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    For subs, look into the Dayton HO subs...the 10s are single 4 and can be wired to 2 ohms final if youre running 2. They will definitely sound better than the P3s

also, depending on where you're located, I could sell u mine within your price range original packaging and all.

And it's not a joke, I've seen OP mention it multiple times. But the suggestion is solid. Dayton HO!

Quote Originally Posted by globalminds_ent View Post
    people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    you dont even got no swag anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDeadeye View Post

And it's not a joke, I've seen OP mention it multiple times. But the suggestion is solid. Dayton HO!
    I figured he probably was in the middle east, but in another thread he ordered some Pioneer speakers and they're at home waiting on him. So I'm assuming he will also have his subs shipped there. lol I'd hope so at least...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I figured he probably was in the middle east, but in another thread he ordered some Pioneer speakers and they're at home waiting on him. So I'm assuming he will also have his subs shipped there. lol I'd hope so at least...
    My brain *****.

Quote Originally Posted by globalminds_ent View Post
    people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    you dont even got no swag anyway

tat2bass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

How much for your daytons shipped to 80930? I was looking at some but buying new put them out of my budget. After I priced out my deadener and cabling and electrical I had to cut back my subs budget a bit. How long have you had the daytons also? Any other pics of them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    How much for your daytons shipped to 80930? I was looking at some but buying new put them out of my budget. After I priced out my deadener and cabling and electrical I had to cut back my subs budget a bit. How long have you had the daytons also? Any other pics of them?
    I'll pm u a shipped price.

According to my PE account, the order was placed for the Daytons on Sept. 20 of last year. So thats about how long I've had em, give or take a few days for shipping and install. As for pics...did u see the ones in my WTT thread? I can get you more, but its gonna look pretty EXACTLY the same as the pics on parts express lol. I literally picked them up out of the packaging and dropped them right into the box and they haven't been handled really since and nothing goes in my trunk.

Closed Thread