Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reload Thread: myths about sub sizes

seedubs1 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: myths about sub sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Dave88LX View Post
    LMAO...WTF then! How are you dogging my ****! Looks like my '97 Ram could have a new home.

I used to drive pieces of **** til they died too...but I got left stranded on the side of the highway a few times too many driving through various states. Now with the kids, it just ain't worth it. So, now the wife and I both have something reliable, and I still have the toys to screw with.
    Mine won't break down though. I keep up on things. It's great mechanically. Just not pretty.

And my wife drives the nice car normally. We have an i30, so the truck stays in town. I prefer to drive cheap cars anyway. Makes me not worry about people dinging my doors in parking spots and stuff.

I could get something nicer. But I just don't see the need. I'm married, so it's not like I'm picking up girls haha

I'd rather put my money in my house or mutual funds than a car that'll depreciate to near worthless in a few years.

And my comments were only about the mustangs and firebird. The dodge specifically is a ok. But seriously, with that many mediocre cars, why not have less quantity and more quality? I drive cheap cars, but I only have one...

Bought from: jaredspl, skip01, JbIrD, dman
    Sold to: blackwaterOP, mrogowski, jadon087, plugitin, blazron22z, taintedplay, sleepyjr, wheelieking71, b12nismo, hrtbrk1, Lingerfelt, Kross6622, StickyFingaz
    Stuff for sale: Nothing at the moment

Dave88LX is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: myths about sub sizes

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    Mine won't break down though. I keep up on things. It's great mechanically. Just not pretty.

And my wife drives the nice car normally. We have an i30, so the truck stays in town. I prefer to drive cheap cars anyway. Makes me not worry about people dinging my doors in parking spots and stuff.

I could get something nicer. But I just don't see the need. I'm married, so it's not like I'm picking up girls haha

I'd rather put my money in my house or mutual funds than a car that'll depreciate to near worthless in a few years.

And my comments were only about the mustangs and firebird. The dodge specifically is a ok. But seriously, with that many mediocre cars, why not have less quantity and more quality? I drive cheap cars, but I only have one...
    I used to live in Texas, and made the trek home up to Massachusetts a couple times a year. Got left on the side of the road more times than I care to count! I'm in the same boat...I could have 'status' cars, but just not my thing. The cost of my truck alone I could be driving other crap, but it serves the most utility for me (road trips, kids, dogs, luggage) all that junk.

Why I have so many cars...good question...I wish I knew the answer. My wife would like to know too. Hobby/sickness/addiction I guess. Maybe I'm a hoarder. Going to be getting rid of that '97 Ram though. Don't need it anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6