Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: What do you guys make of this???

kushy_dreams is offline The resident hippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: What do you guys make of this???

Quote Originally Posted by JoshC View Post
    I did, he said about 1.8 @ 33Hz as well. So im just going to stick with that. Using 2 3in aeros for ports, 12in long each thats 32-34Hz
    No, try 17in long + 1 extra inch for the flare if using aeros for 33hz tuning in 1.8 cubes. 12in long will tune you to around 38hz with that air volume and port sizes.

If your box builder told you that, you should find a new builder. Thats prob why you didnt like all your other boxes, because they are improperly tuned.

The box I did is about 1.85-1.9 cu/ft and I did 2 3in pvc ports 17long and my tune is around 32.

13 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T

http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/forum.php<

BOYCOTT SKAR AUDIO! SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kushy_dreams View Post
    No, try 17in long + 1 extra inch for the flare if using aeros for 33hz tuning in 1.8 cubes. 12in long will tune you to around 38hz with that air volume and port sizes.

If your box builder told you that, you should find a new builder. Thats prob why you didnt like all your other boxes, because they are improperly tuned.

The box I did is about 1.85-1.9 cu/ft and I did 2 3in pvc ports 17long and my tune is around 32.
    this^

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

That graph shows nothing about in car response what so ever. Also, each line can be adjusted to make it look like what ever he wants them to. Enclosure size, port area, tuning, assumed power, and sub specs all can be adjusted in that program. However, as I said, that graph has little to do with how it will react once installed in side the application.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    That graph shows nothing about in car response what so ever. Also, each line can be adjusted to make it look like what ever he wants them to. Enclosure size, port area, tuning, assumed power, and sub specs all can be adjusted in that program. However, as I said, that graph has little to do with how it will react once installed in side the application.
    must have really wanted to sell some audiobahn.

Refs- DiabolicBass, nismos14,IonSQL,massiveaudiocw,sxpimpin,sundownz,8 7gr, nissan,Louie68,Tips,Trell,integra88,Ellsworthz,bas ebalz13,lil98cabrio,woofercooker,pro-rabbit,Louisiana_CRX,MANTI5,eL_wEEnIe,bubbagumper6 ,jco1385,95saturn,ace_800,micah_jones,assassin1840 ,beat-down69,RAM_Designs,whitedragon551,KTMrida4life

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2