Just wondering what everyone has used & had great luck with on repairing a disconnected rubber suround. I have a pair of kicker l5s that I bought that some jerk off glued the kicker grills on, so when I tried to remove them....BAM. The whole plastic gasket came off with it leading to further damage to the suround glue seperating.
Long story short, after taking a serious beating for spl purposes they have completely disconnected from the basket.
I have tried a few different glues with no real luck yet, They usaully last a day or 2 tops. So I am looking into my options for repairing this problem.
I have heard using gorilla glue but never used this myself to date.
I have heard of using sillicone or rtv gasket but havent tried on keeping a suround to the basket yet.
The best thing I can think of is using 2 part epoxy or jb weld to keep the suround to the baskets.
Lets see some input for people who have tried various products or even just one that worked great.