Closed Thread

Reload Thread: infinity speakers, good or bad

<bret> Guest

infinity speakers, good or bad

i picked them out cuz they have this thing called plus 1, which means there oversized and so they get bigger bass, i'm not getting a sub so i picked these out to hope to cover more of the hearing range. i have a honda civic 6 1/2s and<br /> 6 x 9s. anyone tried them before, good bad, should i get something different

jaminlogic is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't plan on getting great bass without a sub, regardless on what the speaker says or advertise. I have 6 1/2" Kappas in my car, and it gives good clarity and all around range, but you definitely hear a difference with a subwoofer. Most people have the misconception on that subs are only used for ear-breaking, car shaking sound. It actually is essential for a good sounding stereo system. If you're serious about how your car sound, then I would suggest even an 8" subwoofer. It doesen't have to be one with a large magnet and high power handling ect, ect. I never turn my sub loud, and most people driving next to me don't even notice that I have a subwoofer in my car.

-Jaminlogic<br />Eclipse 8303r<br />Infinity Kappa Components & 3-way<br />MTX Thunder Amps (2)<br />Carver Pre-Amp Processors<br />12" Aura Force<br />Lightning Cap by Rockford Fosgate<br />Wiring by Phoenix Gold<br />Paid $1200.00 for total system.

Closed Thread