Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Reload Thread: if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded...

cdimic25 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded...

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded.

$$$

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: if a FI fully loaded is the way to go, then why dont they call come fully loaded.

If your gonna be a big shot like the rest of us, put the stacks up to buy the good product and dont chop down your subs to meet your price range. especially when driver A wont equal the same looking driver B

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That a stupid question. Why don't all cars come fully loaded?

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

these arent cars.... there speakers, and speakers should have different series for a different result. Not this one with this option and blah blah. Why dont you go upgrade to some even more obnoxious looking wheels in your avatar.

stangman67 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Somebody is on his period.

04 Focus
    4 sa-8
    Solid f2500
    JVC highs amp
    Parts express drivers for high end

REFS
    Sold to: RidnClean, thegreatestpenn, MrChow, Tuck05, whitem1ke88, moo_awn, Ray21, ben031681
    Bought from: Mike465, Shinju (x3), azngotskills, Hazardous0388

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im sorry, this may have been the wrong website in general to rant about this since everyone seems to be FI nut huggers. But really think about it, if it was going to make their driver that much better for $80, then why isnt every single one standard with it for a daily or spl option. I mean lets get real who wouldnt pay the $80 if it was going to be that much better.

ltr450racer690 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it cuz some ppl i would guess wont put 2500 watts to one.... so the xtra options are not needed. i have 2 btl's fully loaded for sale if your looking

Bought from:99grandprixGT,chereck04,Shinju, mrmakinmoves,basscort2009,TnT_Sounds, Sicaudio,KHARPS
    trades with:Bologna,Jordon32990,kraudio12
    SOLD TO: j225, taylorfade, dkhage1 , vulocity22
    2009 Subaru legacy se
    headunit: JVC-KR8500
    Front fill: 2 ST350 and 8 6" selenium
    Substage: 4 sa10's in a 4th order
    Sub power: Sundown 3500 at .5
    Electrical: Yt under hood 6 33ah in the trunk, 1/0 shok everywere

power-fanatic07 is offline Knockin Doors Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cdimic25 View Post
    im sorry, this may have been the wrong website in general to rant about this since everyone seems to be FI nut huggers. But really think about it, if it was going to make their driver that much better for $80, then why isnt every single one standard with it for a daily or spl option. I mean lets get real who wouldnt pay the $80 if it was going to be that much better.
    You are an idiot, go kill yourself.

Got Refs? http://www.caraudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=47119

10. Thanks norrizzle90 thanked for this post
    AllenH427 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I talked to Scott about this personally, he said the reason he doesn't include the upgrades is because some people do not want them for their application.
    Here's what I'm thinking (at least for BTLs):
    P-Chamfer, if you are just burping the sub, you probably don't need this.
    Hixm coil, sometimes a high Xmax can hurt your score on the meter.
    Cooling, it states on their website that it removes some metal inside the motor making it a tad bit weaker...

TEAM XS POWER - MECHMAN - FI - AUDIOQUE
    152.1 OUTLAW AND CLIMBING, 4KW AT 40HZ

k_schutte is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am in agreeance with the people saying that is a stupid question.

Some people just plain DON'T NEED/WANT a fully loaded subwoofer. Also, the company (as all other profitable companies) are in business to MALE MONEY. Adding options that cost money is the same basic idea as adding leather, heated seats, supercharger, premium wheels, etc... to an automobile.

some people want a base model mustang. Some people want a GT with leather seats and some people want a Crazy *** GT500...

Refs: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/454340-k_schutte-feedback-2.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

stupid question... i bet im one of the top 10 most qualified to give advice on this forum. You guys really give into hype and it kills me with laughter. Thank you Allen for giving me your legitimate scott answer.

I wonder if everyone would be singing a different tune on calling me an idiot if i mentioned i have 4 18s, i am a reputable dealer, and had a little fun in world finals plastered all over my sig.

Techmaster05 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well cdimic the only reason why people are giving you an attitude is because it sounds like your giving it back. I'm not saying you have one because I can't see you lol, but it sounds like you are. Allen pretty much summed up your answer though, some people just may not want all the options.

And I would have to disagree with you, I don't think anybody is an Fi "nut hugger" on these forums, maybe a few, but not really. Fi just makes good subs so people back their stuff up, just like DD subs and so on.

WILL NEVER BUY USED SUBS OR AMPS EVER AGAIN

Cruzer is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

go ask a car manufacturer why they have non loaded, and fully loaded cars, maybe that will answer your question.

ya subs are different than cars, but its the same concept.

fully loaded cars have features that some want, some need, some dont need, and dont want to pay for them.

if a certain company only offered fully loaded cars, they might not sell as much as someone who sells a basic car that is more affordable. which is why they offer fully loaded as an option, its not on every car.

just as fi doesnt make them handle more power, if that makes the price rise and people dont want the extra power handling ability. it would just steer people away because prices are up and nothing u can do to lower them

i would assume a top 10 person for giving advice would understand such a simple concept.

Head Unit: Pioneer 800PRS | Tweets: Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome | Mids: Dayton RS180 | Speaker Amp: Infinity Kappa Four | Sub: Dayton HO 15" | Sub Amp: AQ1200D
    refs:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/485413-cruzer-feedback.html
    Legal disclaimer... this is my own personal opinion that I have made from my own personal experience and based on my own personal tastes. At no time have I implied that anyone is wrong in their own opinions and you need to make a decision based on your own opinions.

16. Thanks power-fanatic07 thanked for this post
    Magnus is offline U mad brah?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BTLs are weak.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakinDaBlock View Post
    ive seen some people put the type r's on 1200rms and taken it easy. the p3's aint all that great either. it would be close but i would go w alpine
    Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    what is sig worthy about his post? srsly?

r's have my vote. sweet lil subs for the price!
    ^^^^ LULZ ^^^^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast