Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Any Idea What Model of Ground-Zero Subs These Are? And Should I Get Them?

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Any Idea What Model of Ground-Zero Subs These Are? And Should I Get Them?

These have been on the 'list for about a week or so - 15 Sub woofers

I talked to the guy, and all he knows is that they are Ground Zero subs, and they can handle 1000wrms each. I have heard a couple people talk about these subs, and supposedly they are ridiculously good. However, having not heard from you guys, I can't trust them fully. They do have the same basket as my APX...Couldn't be too bad? I don't know. Does anyone here know the model of these, and if they are worth $200 for both in a box?

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Re: Any Idea What Model of Ground-Zero Subs These Are? And Should I Get Them?

Its not one of their current models: :: Ground Zero :: Subwoofer

I dont recognize that model, but we dont see to many GZ subs this side of the pond anymore. Where'd he buy em?

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Its not one of their current models: :: Ground Zero :: Subwoofer

I dont recognize that model, but we dont see to many GZ subs this side of the pond anymore. Where'd he buy em?
    I figured.

Not sure where he got them...The guy I bought my Stroker from is running some GZ subs, too. He says they bump harder than the Stroker did...must be either cone area or resistance. He didn't sound like a noob, though.

when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    I figured.

Not sure where he got them...The guy I bought my Stroker from is running some GZ subs, too. He says they bump harder than the Stroker did...must be either cone area or resistance. He didn't sound like a noob, though.
    So the stroker guy knows what models these are? Or is he just riding the GZ ballwagon?

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

MONSONwarrior is offline Constantly Rebuilding... MONSONwarrior is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dude, these subs are mono.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT
    Pioneer AVIC-U310BT | Eclipse SC6500 | MB Quart Q4.80
    (2) Fi BTL N2 12 in 4.5 cubes @ 33hz | Cactus K5 | XS D3100 & D3400 | Knu 0 Gauge | Big 3 | 250a Alt

BassnTruck is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Those look like the old school GZs I would snatch them up for $200.

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Get em!

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

pickup1 is online now Audiosystem,Dynaudio...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

they look beefy,is he going to throw in the box too?

teamquakecelica is offline Vanilla Gorilla

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Those are the original GZ Hydrogen line.. lineup went EL,Radioactive,Hydrogen,Nuclear.. Good sub.. not great.. the Nuclear subs were awesome... I think $200 is a little much for a pair of 10yr old subs.. you could get the same performance or better from a pair of Type R's

2001 DB drag world finals S3-4
    155.xx it was pretty loud for back in the day!

Originally Posted by big@b
    Because Kicker kx's are rated a rms. rms and watts are not the same. So kicker kx2500.1 is x 2 = 5000.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teamquakecelica View Post
    Those are the original GZ Hydrogen line.. lineup went EL,Radioactive,Hydrogen,Nuclear.. Good sub.. not great.. the Nuclear subs were awesome... I think $200 is a little much for a pair of 10yr old subs.. you could get the same performance or better from a pair of Type R's
    Thanks so much!
    /thread

Closed Thread