My Avionixx 440.4, Tsunami 1200, and E12a were stolen from my car. I'm very pissed off right now, but atleast i learned a lesson.
But now, i'm being forced to upgrade, i want to try some new stuff.
Luckily, they didn't take my CD's, or speakers ( 6.5 CDT 61a's, and 6x9 cdt's)
So i'll probably just get another 440.4 to use on my speakers, it worked flawlessly.
I need a few questions answered by the forum masters please:
1. What would be louder 2 12 RE HC's (with RMS wattages) vs 1 12XXX w/ 1500w's
2. Which would sound better?
3. I really want to try Resonant's subs this time around, just for something different. My 12a was wonderful, but by itself, not loud enough IMO. The SQ was beyond amazing though. Will i suffer a SQ loss using 1 12XXX? or 2 HC12's?
4. What are some good, cheap, 5 band EQ deck's? What are the top recommonded ones nowadays?
5. I need sub's that can keep up with faster bass drums and such, like my 12a did. Will HC's do this? XXX?
6. I'm trying to keep the cost below $1k. 205 for my avionixx amp. That leaves $795. Amp's are questionable, depending on which sub(s) i get. Also need a HU w/ 5 band EQ.
I want subs that will pound...HARD and are good sq and are accurate enough for faster songs ( punk). Any help would be appreciated. Space in trunk is limited, so the sub(s) that i choose WILL be in a sealed box.