Closed Thread

Reload Thread: component help; ADS-Diamondaudio-OZ-Image Dynamics - boston pro how do they compare

<DonPablo> Guest

component help; ADS-Diamondaudio-OZ-Image Dynamics - boston pro how do they compare

I am looking for a set of components have have a clean crisp sound along with some sweet midbass!!! which component would you recomend?

jrmax is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Infinity I am no expert but they have very clean and clear mids and tweets from my experience(not much) but i thought they were nice. Get a second opinion though!

2 12inch type R's
    crunch p4125(soon to be replaced)
    sony xplod cdx-ca700x
    hatchback dual chamber box
    96 5speed firebird(not a great ride but for now I am perfectly happy)

<Jon D> Guest

Well I would honestly say Boston Pro, those components are absolutely top of the line and I have seen some of them overpower 8" subs,while playing music at the same time. They are extremely expensive mind you but their quality is second to none. If you don't havethat type of money I would get Infinity perfect or less cost but almost as good infinity kappas

<Bassik LowZ> Guest

honestly dude you cant go wrong with either of these mids... the best thing to do is just to hear them all for yourself and then decide which ones you like

some other personal favorites that i would reccommend is

MB Quart <br />MMATS <br />DEI<br />& Focal

jaminlogic is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,<br /> I've heard all of those components with exception to to OZ (can't find them anywhere in m area). Boston Pros are pretty good and they have good full sound. ADS is pretty pricey, especially for their top end components. Diamond Audio Hex series components would be my favourite as far as 2-way components. For that price you would also want to consider Focal Utopia or Dyneaudio. They make awesome sounding speakers that are high in price, but after hearing them, you'd want them pretty badly. Listen to them and then make your decision. Your best judge for comparison would be your ears.

-Jaminlogic<br />Eclipse 8303r<br />Infinity Kappa Components & 3-way<br />MTX Thunder Amps (2)<br />Carver Pre-Amp Processors<br />12" Aura Force<br />Lightning Cap by Rockford Fosgate<br />Wiring by Phoenix Gold<br />Paid $1200.00 for total system.

Closed Thread