Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Diamond Audio D6 Vs Kicker Comp Cvr

Trejund is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Diamond Audio D6 Vs Kicker Comp Cvr

How is everyone doing. I have been researching two speakers and I dont know which ones to get. I owned a pair of kicker comp cvr 15's about 3 years ago and I loved how they sounded. I have been looking at Diamond Audio D6 15's on the internet but I dont know how they sound or how loud they are. There isnt any dealers around me for Diamond Audio. I want to go for good sounding bass but I also want that bass that you can feel in your body while outside the car. Any help will be greatly appreciated. When I had the 2 15 inch comp cvr's, I had 2 JbL Bp600.1 amp s one running to each subwoofer. This time around I'm going to get a single JBL GTO14001 and use it for both of the subwoofers. Once again thanks a million in advance.

Bumpin' Goalie is offline Magic 8 Ball

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Diamond Audio D6 Vs Kicker Comp Cvr

The D6's are very clean and accurate. However, their output is not mind-blowing. The CVR's do get relatively loud on not much power, And sound better than most people give them credit for.

Imo; The Diamonds will achieve better quality, whereas the CVR's will get louder.

Frankly, with two 15's i would lean towards the D6's in a somewhat large enclosure. However, my bass needs may not be as drastic as yours.

Hope this helped.

System Layout help available via PM.

My system:
    Sounds good.

Closed Thread