Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: what are these subs? 15" with 3" coil motor

PioneerSPL1990 is offline IM FER REAL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what are these subs? 15" with 3" coil motor

bought these at a shop around here. got a great deal on the 3 becouse they were blown and i knew they are great canidates for custom builts. they apear to to be very similar to my memphis mojo motor but there is no split top plate.

i havent got the basket off the motor of the fully blown one yet i have to throw some heat at it. and i did some research and doubt there alumapros lol.

pics:

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._6627393_n.jpg

all my **** for recone.

orion xcl motor 2.5" coil(? not sure if that the correct model something like that)

the 10"

i know the pics **** but ill try to get the sub apart later and get pics up.

the 10" needs the spyder reglued at the coil, its a really clean tare.
    one 15" was ****ed the cone was ripped apart, and sypders where torn so i took out the soft parts.
    the other 15" has a medium-dark coil but everything is good just needs the spyder ring glued back down.

thing that might help with identity:

the 15's had dual spyders, one on top and bottom of a ring, and the tinsels ran between the two, they were heavy guage copper. had gold push terminals, and it had a metal looking ring inserted into the subs spyder plateau that the spyders were glued to. they also had a screen in the basket vents and a 4 layer coil and the good one reads read 2.3 per coil. medium-stiff spyders. sitting on the very top landing, fat surround. silver 12 spoke basket.

i dont know a ton about TC but they have some features that i have seen on there subs.
    Last edited by PioneerSPL1990; 12-24-2009 at 09:10 PM.

REFERENCES: Bland, TeamXSSChris, TBH1 SOLD TO: Therum, JKD, Talon09, Thorshammer1, Delan, psychoacoustics, rosshimself13, splaffair, hoboham, dvldogyut, undeadxsunshine, big_way32, perfectcircle, aeroportspwn, kraudio12, biggen_bd, Aldundra, SoCalBean420, ludeman, carlos_g313, JOHNJOHN485,beatnbronco,mecabassboy, HelloImBobBOUGHT FROM: t3audios_160sdbjeep, DefJ, twistedchild420, bassAddictJ, Infamous_e46, benzmansl65amg, sub2weeker, RetroAudioinc x2, SPLBlazer, TeamPSI, SPLAUDIO, orangecounty1, akmarcos20gauge TRADED: banginbigdodge, One Bad MOFO, Ge_off_me.
    I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

vfrrider is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: what are these subs? 15" with 3" coil motor

Look a lil like RE SE's? But not so sure

iPhone Cases & Accessories on Facebook, ADD ME! www.facebook.com/iphonecases

Refs-Bought from: tripleb45
    -Sold to : basebalz13, Bushj311, dropped_tb, yota.coma, basscort2009, smokey6

Feedback thread.... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/448576-vfrrider-feedback-thread.html

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the one with the aluma pro dust caps is really a aluma pro

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vfrrider View Post
    Look a lil like RE SE's? But not so sure
    no

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    the one with the aluma pro dust caps is really a aluma pro
    do you know where i could find a model directory, or do u know? all i found of alumapro was **** even 20 some pages into google.

REFERENCES: Bland, TeamXSSChris, TBH1 SOLD TO: Therum, JKD, Talon09, Thorshammer1, Delan, psychoacoustics, rosshimself13, splaffair, hoboham, dvldogyut, undeadxsunshine, big_way32, perfectcircle, aeroportspwn, kraudio12, biggen_bd, Aldundra, SoCalBean420, ludeman, carlos_g313, JOHNJOHN485,beatnbronco,mecabassboy, HelloImBobBOUGHT FROM: t3audios_160sdbjeep, DefJ, twistedchild420, bassAddictJ, Infamous_e46, benzmansl65amg, sub2weeker, RetroAudioinc x2, SPLBlazer, TeamPSI, SPLAUDIO, orangecounty1, akmarcos20gauge TRADED: banginbigdodge, One Bad MOFO, Ge_off_me.
    I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

any one? godhatescivics do you know what model or how old these would be?

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the 10" is an xtr motor.

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

merry christmas.

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

godhatescivics is offline 2 18s in a cobalt what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

im not to sure some one i know had fout 12s like that and 2 15s
    they called them punishers but more of a tc9 based sub if irrc

REFSthee michael hughes crxbumpin ssackett rustywca pshcyoacoustics roadquakerebel s-saudio cruisin22z bumpinbuick atsaubrey
    TEAM SUNDOWN
    TEAM LETHAL BEATS

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godhatescivics View Post
    im not to sure some one i know had fout 12s like that and 2 15s
    they called them punishers but more of a tc9 based sub if irrc
    good i was in the right direction then. you won't believe what i got them for, im going to get these reconed, it would be nice to do them with some TC style aluminum inverted caps.

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

ba11in17 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

email jacob about this, he could probably tell you, worth a shot anyways, they do actually look kinda similar to sundown subs but def not them but he might be able to c if he has recones for them at the least

infamous_e46 is online now hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Interfire

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    Interfire
    brand or model?

and does anyone have any TC9 motor pics?

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

interesting but the soft parts are alot different. the 10" might be an interfire/orion xtr motor.

I ♥ USPS
    YESSIR

gtbike900 is offline 1loudyukonxl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i had 2 of these and 2 cliff design subs in 12.8 cubes after dis with 180 inches of port tuned to 39 doing 151.7 at 39 with 2 cdx20s cliff desingns in my truck

4 18 inch d2 ia wardens at 1 ohm strapped
    on 8 saz2500ds
    20.0 cube box tuned to 34.6 htz
    2 350 amps dr44s externaly reg big 3
    10 runs of 1/0 21 kinetik 16 v
    front stage o2 audio 605ndpro in each door
    rear o2 audio 605ndpro in each door an 4 10 inch o2 10promids in sealed boxes
    sax100.4 and sax125.2 sax200.4 100 sq feet od 80 mil deading and 20 cans expanding foam adding more later
    current termlab score 158.1 at 37hrz on 19580 clamped on my wardens now i need recones

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast