0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Re: Show Me A TC-9+

Quote Originally Posted by jonny101abc View Post
    X2 hows the revo working out for you ciaonzo
    Flawlessly. Still undergoing some break-in to get the spiders to quiet down some. Thanks again for a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

thegreatestpenn is offline lazy genius

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

you have too many motors and too much time on your hands. you need to donate me a motor

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestpenn View Post
    you have too many motors and too much time on your hands. you need to donate me a motor
    I just sold all the extra 3" motors I had.

I just have that 2.5" motor left.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

grimreper912003 is offline <- getting a jAy eL 21W8

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaonzo View Post
    I am.

And it's ciaonzo. Ciao Enzo, sounds like chow-enzo, means goodbye Enzo.

It's silly, sappy story and not applicable, so don't ask.
    Last time we met up I wanted to ask about your SN, but when we started talking about LMS/LMT coils I forgot.

Bought/trade: TheLow, Nova76, nate2587, Black3SQ, hessdawg, Rockmo, kovemaster559, GearGuy2001, Bones22, dbman150, notoriousroc1, fasfocus00, canyouhearmatt, pelekeliko, Plyer3, justadork2u, sundownz,kasimo420, Zeuslicious, reynardmc22, Haunz, ciaonzo x2, 350Regal x2, Worstenemy453, woofercooker x2, annarbor84, 99Bonney, K_Schutte + MORE

Sold to: illbmeubu, MTXman, sctattooer, MTX520, AlexJB, dropped mazda, annarbor84
    Nova76 Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    Lmao i texted him to tell him bout a thread and he said, cant lulz, im at a tity bar. You ********* lulz.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

To the top, please.

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justin smith View Post
    you know to much ciaonzo
    i wish i knew that much

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Interesting thread! And you can never have to much TC Stuff

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1002 Post(s)

I am.

And it's ciaonzo. Ciao Enzo, sounds like chow-enzo, means goodbye Enzo.

It's silly, sappy story and not applicable, so don't ask.

lulz

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post

lulz
    LULZ, indeed.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_0912 View Post
    i wish i knew that much
    Thanks. It's nothing really groundbreaking though, all elementary stuff. Not that you're unintelligent or anything! Just trying to inspire you. Some quick reading would bring you up to speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Interesting thread! And you can never have to much TC Stuff
    Thanks. I know, right?

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. It's nothing really groundbreaking though, all elementary stuff. Not that you're unintelligent or anything! Just trying to inspire you. Some quick reading would bring you up to speed.

Thanks. I know, right?

well for being only 16 id say im pretty advanced for my age... not to brag but most people my age dont even know what a clipped signal is or what a top plate is the storm 3hp looks familiar because im lookin right at the same motor right now

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

jcolley is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish that I had time to research this because you have gotten me quite curious about this now, but the first that came to mind about this is the RL-P18. I may be completely off, but I thought that series used TC-9 motor and the 18 has a "beefed up 215 ounce magnet structure." Just a thought. Sorry if this doesn't help at all but like I said, I don't have time for the research right now.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    549 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcolley View Post
    I wish that I had time to research this because you have gotten me quite curious about this now, but the first that came to mind about this is the RL-P18. I may be completely off, but I thought that series used TC-9 motor and the 18 has a "beefed up 215 ounce magnet structure." Just a thought. Sorry if this doesn't help at all but like I said, I don't have time for the research right now.
    I believe the RL-p 12" and 15" do use a TC-9 (not 100% on that) but the 18" has three slugs. 3HP or TC-9+? You be the judge.

This is donpisto's photo of the 18", not mine!!!

Ed.Lester is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if I may- it doesnt matter, as it is a tc sounds driver, and therefor complete TRASH anyhow. whats up ciaonzo

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Tag List