Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Reload Thread: Audiomobile or Alpine?

lcpunk69 is offline SQ Baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Matt it's sad when people like me, who never heard of Audiomobile and could easily be potential customers, come onto forums like this (A MAJOR source of gaining/losing customers for any manufactor) and read these posts, and just from the stuff you say to the stuff you don't mention, comes to show you ARE a PRICK. It also shows that you are just concerned with 1 thing, Making profit, screw the customers, screw the facts, Let me just sell as many drivers as I can and even if they requires me to lie and/or exagerrate facts. = Car Salesman

Example: I have never heard of lesser brand names like DD, Adire Audio, ED, Shocker, and many of the less common but just as good if not better brands, but after coming onto these forums I found out about them, and my next subwoofer will probably be either a DD or ED sub, so they just gained a customer and I have told many friends about them also.
    Last edited by lcpunk69; 09-17-2002 at 10:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seemed to me that the Unhappy customer said he was running the JBL @ 4 ohms, specifically said he was sending approximately 400 wRMS to each sub, yet Overpeck claims he was running it at 1-ohm. I guess he was there huh, once again pushing the blame on customer, lets forget how the sub was a wreck when the man received it, lets forget the awful customer service, let's forget mover the jackass that never shut's his mouth. Overpeck, you are ridiculous, plain as day facts in your face and you turn them around? Whats with you, stop drinking that ***** Envy Juice, it's coming out your pores. You want to be so much like Dan Wiggins, your practically killing yourself over it. You try to surpass his knowledge, eh eh, you try to turn his facts into story tales, eh eh, you argree to competitions and reviews, only to stick your thumb in your @ss in the heat of the moment walking away like a pu$$y, eh eh, you've even got a pair of brahmas in the trunk, they bang don't they? They sound good don't they? What was that again, oh you bought a pair of Shivas for the house stereo? Dans got balls, you don't, 99% of the people on this board have balls, you don't. Your subs are sent in for testing by several different customers........they don't produce the same test results as you claim, not even within the realm of + or - a few %. Overpeck, something smells fishy, better check your *******, it must be that time of the month. People are finding out for themselves what you are all about, and for someone on your level professionalism and honesty are a must. You have neither. Look them up, study them, get to know them, be like them, then change your name, then you may know what respect is, which might I remind you, you can't even get from a 12 year old, much less someone that of 21.

*Overpeck reminds himself to print this thread out and past it on his bathroom mirror, deletes www.adireaudio.com from his favorites thread*

Good Job, there we go Overpeck, that's getting on the right track, getting rid of that ***** Envy does an ******* good.

Take it easy,
    Phat illusion

lcpunk69 is offline SQ Baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tru that.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4