Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Audiomobile or Alpine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Perhaps you should provide some evidence on your opinion...

LOL!

quote:

"ya. mr. overpeck is getting REALLY annoying with his "my stuff is the best nomatter what" ****!"

WE have NEVER said anything of the sort. Our drivers are not specifically designed for high SPL, though they will certainly deliver high SPL, given proper amounts of power.

But this is precisely the kind of rumor spreading which we have to deal with. It is has absolutely no basis in fact.

If the number one car audio publication calls our drivers "the best" they have ever tested, well that is THEIR call, not ours. That this has happened three (3) times in less then 3 years, could start to give some people the impression that perhaps our products are rather special.

But then that publication looks for low-distortion, sound-quality, in small-sealed box apps, and those that will achive high SPL output while doing the above, are considered superior. That is what our subs are designed to do (and they clealy do it very well -- given it has taken the industry 2-years to match the performance of the MASS 2000 subs) and they do it for a price less then most anything else on the market. This is NOT the same as saying that our products are "the best" ("nomatter what").

Hope that clears a few things up for you...

Matt

Audiomobile

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 What a bunch of utter nonsense...

Z --

quote:

"Allthough the Audiomobile Speakers are good, I can not reccomend them to anyone due to Mr. Overpecks lack of respect for the customer. "

Funny, our customers would seem to disagree with your accusations....

www.AudiomobileInc.com/testimonials.htm

quote:

"I will only say this as well- there is a definate advantage in being able to hear a product in a store before you buy it."

"Ya think?" And what "advantage" would that be? Perhaps IF the store has a soundroom just exactly like your car (impossible as rooms do not have the same acoustic signature as vehicles do), and uses the same amp/crossover and enclosure type/size.

The only REAL way to tell IF you will like the way a sub will sound in YOUR CAR is to put it IN your system and audition it. WE are perhaps the only company that will allow you to do this and then IF your not pleased, you can return it. Needless to say, with the RAVE reviews we get from both the top magazines and from our customers, this is rarely the case.

quote:

"Numerous occasions has Matt gotten into it with Dan Wiggins from Adire Audio, Manville Smith from JL Audio, John Durbin from DEI, Carlton Duty Jr. from Rainbow/Arc Audio, PoleKat from Kicker, Micheal Anthony from Atomic Thunder, etc. Typically, one of these individuals or another forum member brings up an interesting discussion point, and just because thier opinions are not the same as Matt's; he immaturely begins name calling and insulting everyone. I have more than enough examples of this if anyone really cares to see.......... "

Sure you do...

Ironically, none of these guys are our customers. And we only condesend to those that are absolutely deserving. We have never said anything to justify the treatment and aspersions that have come from some of these indivduals. Though having people call me a "liar" or accuse us of having prodcuts that are "this or that," gets pretty old. But some people get jealous real easy...

I have certainly have had far more people direct use name-calling then I ever will and I try not to make it a habit to insult anyone, let alone "everyone" (though a few have clearly deserved to have me get in their face, in response to their actions), though when I read things directed at us that are baseless fabrications, then I will certainly defend our prodcuts and company. That is certainly no crime...

So we would appreciate it if you would not continue to spread rumors with no basis in fact...

Matt

Audiomobile

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Turbo,

The Alpine "Type R" is comparable to our EVO series. The MASS and EVO-R subs offer far more excursion and power-handling, but you should have 400 + watts to exploit their prodigious excusion potential (though they wil rock with just 300 per sub).

Hope that helps!

Matt

www.AudiomobileDirect.com

DiamondAudioFan is offline Superior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dude, shut ur pie hole w/ promoting ur company. You su*ck. so your company must su*ck. i know that i won't buy anything ever from audiomobile, just cuz ur a complete azzhole.

go with the Type-R's even though i hate them w/ a passion.

I'd rather see something like my subs. they are better and around the same price.

--Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's a brilliant response...

quote:

"dude, shut ur pie hole w/ promoting ur company. You su*ck. so your company must su*ck. i know that i won't buy anything ever from audiomobile, just cuz ur a complete azzhole. "

Thanks for your opinon on that subject!

As I was the founder of Diamond Audio's mobile division, and responsible for overseeing the complete product development there, I guess that, since I am such a ******, then, according to your logic, it would follow that DAT must suffer from similar problems...huh? Still a fan?

That we defend our reputation and products from this kind of absurb assaults, only goes to prove my point...

Now feel free to continue with your 'counterpoint' arguements...

Sincerely,

Matt

Audiomobile

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And according to your sources...

Ramos --

quote:

"The only problem I have with audiomobile is the way they shamelessly promote their product by putting others down."

I would love to know what YOUR definition of "putting others down" is...

To the best of my knowledge, pointing out the FACTS that our subs may offer a more powerful motor, greater Xmax, and or cost less (often all three) does not quite qualify as being defined as 'bashing' other products. We rely on data and facts to support the reviews that our prodcuts are exceptional, especially for the price -- That's all...

I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence of our purported crimes as you have suggested, yet again...It is just more rumor with NO basis in fact.

quote:

"I's not just here. It's every forum he has ever opened his mouth on ."

No, actually, while the juvenille-like assults we have to deal with (which are not from anyone who is actually a customer ) can be found on all the forums, it is typically the same handful of people, with a bizarre agenda, who go out of their way to attempt to harm our reputation. But the reality is that our customer love our products and how they are treated.

Which as you can see, is clearly more them just OK...

Matt

Audiomobile

audiolife is offline WhAt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    your woofers are good but lets say choice of adjectives at key points and lowwering oneself into a flame war is not a way to promote anything..sure i get into it now and then but then comes a point where i'll put my money where my mouth is and physically prove my point....not as an insult just as advice put it outside the forum into the "real world" and dont use a forum as a "savior" or a defense. people will argue reguardless but you cannot argue results

Sony Mobile ES C-90 Audison Bit-One
    Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

DiamondAudioFan is offline Superior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As I was the founder of Diamond Audio's mobile division,
    you just su*ck. i don't care if you founded the mobile audio division of my fav. company, all that matters is that you don't have anything to do with what they are making now. so go to hell.

--Greg

geonn is offline oalright

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wow what a ****. this guy must have no life to go around doin this **** just so he can sell one maybe to more products if somone wanted to put somthin of mine down all id say is ok well if you think that then so be it and leave it at that. but he has to go on and on and elaborate on everything. get a ****in life and sell yer **** to ppl that want it. you say that you cant tell how a sub will sound in a store this is correct but at least you can have some idea of what it should sound like in a car. ie. if its made for pure spl it should sound like **** in a store pretty much just crappy bass now in a car yes it may sound a little better but it should still pound out the low notes. and with a sq woofer if it sounds like total **** in a store then most ppl would assume that it wont sound to good in a car but if it sounds at least decent you might think about it. most audio dealers around here will let you try a system out in your car. if they know you are goin to buy one they will let you put a few sub amp combos in your car. as long as you got the money and want to show it. im not sayin like best buy or circut city but some of the smaller dealers like personally owned shops. anyhoo i guess im just goin to say matt overpecker get a ****in life and dont type so much and who gives a **** if you dont sell a few extra products i just think that this shows your money hungry and you dont give a rats *** about the consumer you want more money and youll do almost any thing in your power to get it including putting other companies down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    on that note lets all hope that these posts are met with an open mind and not head on lol. reaching really low levels of why is this even here.......

Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 More baseless allegations...

Gee --

quote:

"and you dont give a rats *** about the consumer you want more money and youll do almost any thing in your power to get it including putting other companies down."

Three words for you my friend:

"Anger -- Manage -- Ment"

If you can't at least TRY to stay within the bounds of reality, then perhaps you should at least learn to relax a bit.

We have NEVER put any other companies "down" or their products (though a few people jusc can't seen to get past this myth -- despite the fact there these accusations are completley baseless...

Our customer's would certainly disagree with your opinions:

Cheers!

Matt

Audiomobile

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not a slam

just to make a point though matt i have seen testimonials of pro thump amps that people say were good...doest prove anything in defense i know your woofers are well above anything thump makes but still.... the new elemental designs subs are very well priced and from what i hear do the job very well..

Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: not a slam

Originally posted by audiolife
    just to make a point though matt i have seen testimonials of pro thump amps that people say were good...doest prove anything in defense i know your woofers are well above anything thump makes but still.... the new elemental designs subs are very well priced and from what i hear do the job very well..
    I agree...it is difficult to gauge the importance of certain testimonials when they are so dependant on experiences. If all I had ever heard were Jenson XS subwoofers, and I heard an Ultimate Titanium II, I would more than likely rave about it. Some may even go so far as to call it the end all and be all of subwoofers, through pure ignorance. The reader of the testimonial, however, doesn't know this. And to zane's prior post, regardless of the fact that no single room can emulate the acoustics of an automobile, I would still much rather hear the two subwoofers before deciding. It is only smart shopping.

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

ramos is offline Still learning

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: And according to your sources...

Originally posted by Matt Overpeck
    Ramos --

quote:

"The only problem I have with audiomobile is the way they shamelessly promote their product by putting others down."

I would love to know what YOUR definition of "putting others down" is...

To the best of my knowledge, pointing out the FACTS that our subs may offer a more powerful motor, greater Xmax, and or cost less (often all three) does not quite qualify as being defined as 'bashing' other products. We rely on data and facts to support the reviews that our prodcuts are exceptional, especially for the price -- That's all...

I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence of our purported crimes as you have suggested, yet again...It is just more rumor with NO basis in fact.

quote:

"I's not just here. It's every forum he has ever opened his mouth on ."

No, actually, while the juvenille-like assults we have to deal with (which are not from anyone who is actually a customer ) can be found on all the forums, it is typically the same handful of people, with a bizarre agenda, who go out of their way to attempt to harm our reputation. But the reality is that our customer love our products and how they are treated.

Which as you can see, is clearly more them just OK...

Matt

Audiomobile
    I beg to differ with you. I have an evo and a mass collecting dust in my garage as I speak right now. So I guess since my juvenile-like assaults are coming from a customer. You just have to deal with them.

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: More baseless allegations...

Originally posted by Matt Overpeck

Our customer's would certainly disagree with your opinions:

Cheers!

Matt

Audiomobile
    Gosh, I almost gotta hand it to you. Throw out the bad customer testimonials and put in the good. No company, I don't care what your name is will always receive a few complaints. Yet I see none on your site. Matt, been getting a little overtime...........making up customer testimonials got you up late at night? I think it might be time to find a new job.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast