Closed Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Reload Thread: I want a "Wowing" 18

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Re: I want a "Wowing" 18

Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    Cause i thought it did, i didn't know for sure and because of that i tried not to make a big deal of it, and infact said to forget i said anything about it cause i didn't KNOW... it wasn't a lie, When i say i don't know anything about something and the entire forum demands i say what i know about it for 20, er 30+ pages, what did you expect to hear?
    It was a lie. You did not say "I think it has this chip", you said "it has this chip" and even went on to claim it was purchased from Italy, through your local Dodge racing store, and that you'd have to look around for the box to find info on it. Now you claim you didn't know.

Again, like father like son, right kiddo?

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

cotjones is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    It was a lie. You did not say "I think it has this chip", you said "it has this chip" and even went on to claim it was purchased from Italy, through your local Dodge racing store, and that you'd have to look around for the box to find info on it. Now you claim you didn't know.

No less than 8 of those posts said i wasn't sure about it, THERE WAS a chip, The power gained i might never know, if it makes you feel better i'll say it added 2hp, but thats even more of a lie because i honestly HAVE NO CLUE...

it was 8, right Gramps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

No less than 8 of those posts said i wasn't sure about it, THERE WAS a chip, The power gained i might never know, if it makes you feel better i'll say it added 2hp, but thats even more of a lie because i honestly HAVE NO CLUE...

it was 8, right Gramps?
    So now your game is you are too dense to realize my point is that your story keeps changing on whether there was a chip, when? I honestly do not think you are this stupid, but believe you think you are capable of manipulating the conversation by changing the subject when ever you feel the need. Let me refresh your memory, simple one. Here's my last 2 posts to you...

Actually, what you said was the truck HAS it in it (as in currently, when you purchased it) and it was only after people demanded pics/proof of said chip that you story changed to 'dad is probably lying'. Now here you are, 1.5 years later, STILL claiming the chip was real, but just was removed BEFORE you got the truck. Your current lies dont match your previous lies. I guess its all still just... lies.

Now, smart ***, show where in either one of those posts, that I even MENTION horsepower numbers? Read them again, as many times as it takes, to realize my point is your lame *** story about WHEN the chip existed has changed all along to fit your needs and save face at the moment. When this first started, the truck had the chip in it currently, or so you said. Then it was you had the truck, but not the box or any proving paperwork, or even information/links/anything regarding it. Then the story was the chip may not even exist because your dad is a notorious liar. A fact you failed to mention when you were bragging about the truck having this amazing chip in it to begin with. NOW your story is the chip was long gone before you ever got the truck, hence you have no information or way to prove if it ever existed.

I guess when you originally told us about the truck and stated it, and I quote, "it also has a 111hp chip in it...", you didn't feel the need to mention that your huge brain realizes that is preposterous, the chip, and that your dad is a notorious liar so its obviously fake, and its not like you are mentioning it to make us all think you are some cool guy with an $8k Italian racing Dodge. That makes total sense. Maybe these types of tall tales work with the types of kids you hang out with in detention and special ed, but I for one see right through your bullshit. Keep denying all you want in hopes someone, somewhere, might believe you. But I do not. You are as full of it up to your ears as the day you walked onto this message board and proclaimed your four 10's and 13" subs filled in all the bass notes perfectly. Im normally not one to name call, but son, you have always been one grade-A ******* since I first met you, and Im gaining confidence every day that you will always be a grade-A *******. Your nascar t-shirt selling, know-it-all genius of a brain must do your parents proud.

Cheers.

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

seriously buy lilmaniacs Mag 18"

Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So now your game is you are too dense to realize my point is that your story keeps changing on whether there was a chip, when? I honestly do not think you are this stupid, but believe you think you are capable of manipulating the conversation by changing the subject when ever you feel the need. Let me refresh your memory, simple one. Here's my last 2 posts to you...

Now, smart ***, show where in either one of those posts, that I even MENTION horsepower numbers? Read them again, as many times as it takes, to realize my point is your lame *** story about WHEN the chip existed has changed all along to fit your needs and save face at the moment. When this first started, the truck had the chip in it currently, or so you said. Then it was you had the truck, but not the box or any proving paperwork, or even information/links/anything regarding it. Then the story was the chip may not even exist because your dad is a notorious liar. A fact you failed to mention when you were bragging about the truck having this amazing chip in it to begin with. NOW your story is the chip was long gone before you ever got the truck, hence you have no information or way to prove if it ever existed.

I guess when you originally told us about the truck and stated it, and I quote, "it also has a 111hp chip in it...", you didn't feel the need to mention that your huge brain realizes that is preposterous, the chip, and that your dad is a notorious liar so its obviously fake, and its not like you are mentioning it to make us all think you are some cool guy with an $8k Italian racing Dodge. That makes total sense. Maybe these types of tall tales work with the types of kids you hang out with in detention and special ed, but I for one see right through your bullshit. Keep denying all you want in hopes someone, somewhere, might believe you. But I do not. You are as full of it up to your ears as the day you walked onto this message board and proclaimed your four 10's and 13" subs filled in all the bass notes perfectly. Im normally not one to name call, but son, you have always been one grade-A ******* since I first met you, and Im gaining confidence every day that you will always be a grade-A *******. Your nascar t-shirt selling, know-it-all genius of a brain must do your parents proud.

Cheers.
    You can believe what you want, you are going to anyway...
    But the truth IS that when my dad had the truck, the "chip" was in it.
    I had no clue he had it taken out before he gave me the truck.
    I had no real knowledge of the chip myself.
    I don't live near my dad so i'm not around to know what he's doing.
    There was no discussion about the chip before I bought it from him,
    it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.
    That would be why i only briefly mentioned it in one sentence and when someone questioned it i admitted it might not be true, to forget about it.
    BUT NOOOOOOO
    even when I said repeatedly i didn't really know about it or even if it exsisted, i was STILL badgered about it, And people demanded specifications, so i did the best i could, i'm sorry if they were false, but like i said i can't in confidence admit that because I don't know.
    You keep saying all you want me to say is that "i don't know" yet i've said it 500 times and it's not sinking in.
    Appearantly dad had it removed about 2 and a half years ago after his transmission started slipping and he had 3 oxygen sensors go bad in under a month, and one other sensor, i don't remember exacty which one, but i didn't know that he removed it, he didn't say untill i asked him where it was in the truck. I just asked him for the box to it before, not if it was still in the truck.

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cot, just give up.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

You can believe what you want, you are going to anyway...
    But the truth IS that when my dad had the truck, the "chip" was in it.
    I had no clue he had it taken out before he gave me the truck.
    I had no real knowledge of the chip myself.
    I don't live near my dad so i'm not around to know what he's doing.
    There was no discussion about the chip before I bought it from him,
    it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.
    That would be why i only briefly mentioned it in one sentence and when someone questioned it i admitted it might not be true, to forget about it.
    BUT NOOOOOOO
    even when I said repeatedly i didn't really know about it or even if it exsisted, i was STILL badgered about it, And people demanded specifications, so i did the best i could, i'm sorry if they were false, but like i said i can't in confidence admit that because I don't know.
    You keep saying all you want me to say is that "i don't know" yet i've said it 500 times and it's not sinking in.
    Appearantly dad had it removed about 2 and a half years ago after his transmission started slipping and he had 3 oxygen sensors go bad in under a month, and one other sensor, i don't remember exacty which one, but i didn't know that he removed it, he didn't say untill i asked him where it was in the truck. I just asked him for the box to it before, not if it was still in the truck.
    1) I dont keep saying all I want you to say is you dont know. You must have me confused with someone else who see's through you. I just enjoy making you squirm. That's my only real motive here.

2) I see you still contend that the chip was real, but was simply removed before you got the truck. How much brain power does it take to realize a 111hp chip, or a 145hp chip, or even that some Italian company would make ANY power chip for a freakin Dodge RAM, is absurd? Apparently it takes more than you have, seeing as you thought the story would fly the first time around, and since you obviously still believe its possible.

3) What kind of an imbecile cant tell if his truck has 100+ hp extra over stock under the hood? Oh yeah, the same kind of imbecile that thinks its possible he might have an $8k Italian 100hp Dodge racing chip in his pickup. I bet your gun rack in the back window came from Paris. And your brushguard is made from extremely rare moon metal brought back from an apollo mission. You lost the receipts tho. Plus dad is pathological liar, so they might just be chinese chromed steel, if anyone asks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1) I dont keep saying all I want you to say is you dont know. You must have me confused with someone else who see's through you. I just enjoy making you squirm. That's my only real motive here.
    Yeah cause thats cool, you can make anyone squirm over the internet if you try long enough, it's just impossible to take most things beyond someones word

2) I see you still contend that the chip was real, but was simply removed before you got the truck. How much brain power does it take to realize a 111hp chip, or a 145hp chip, or even that some Italian company would make ANY power chip for a freakin Dodge RAM, is absurd? Apparently it takes more than you have, seeing as you thought the story would fly the first time around, and since you obviously still believe its possible.
    I'll say it's doubtfull, I CAN'T say it is impossible, I don't know that, it would be just as bad as me saying it added 300hp, fact is i'm not disputing you or anyone that doesn't believe it gave 111hp, i'm simply saying i can't say it didn't or did, I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW. and NO i have seen patterns of corruption so prevelant on this forum, that even when 50 people agree on something here, doesn't make it true. am i saying this is the case in this situation? Absolutely not. just saying you can't allways believe what a bunch of people in a forum say.

3) What kind of an imbecile cant tell if his truck has 100+ hp extra over stock under the hood? Oh yeah, the same kind of imbecile that thinks its possible he might have an $8k Italian 100hp Dodge racing chip in his pickup. I bet your gun rack in the back window came from Paris. And your brushguard is made from extremely rare moon metal brought back from an apollo mission. You lost the receipts tho. Plus dad is pathological liar, so they might just be chinese chromed steel, if anyone asks.
    Well it's geared low, it's a 4wd not 2, so honestly, no i couldn't really tell the difference, esspecially not having a feel for how it drove.
    You have to realize i was coming from a 2.6 liter V6 in a blazer, it was like run by rubberbands... Coming from that, the truck felt like it was fueled by the lightning bolts of Zeus

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yeah cause thats cool, you can make anyone squirm over the internet if you try long enough, it's just impossible to take most things beyond someones word
    You word is shit here, thanks to none other than yourself. You made that bed, now you have to lay in it. Nobody here who really knows you is willing to take your word for it that the sky is blue. Considering your past history, can you really blame them?

I'll say it's doubtfull, I CAN'T say it is impossible, I don't know that, it would be just as bad as me saying it added 300hp, fact is i'm not disputing you or anyone that doesn't believe it gave 111hp, i'm simply saying i can't say it didn't or did, I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW. and NO i have seen patterns of corruption so prevelant on this forum, that even when 50 people agree on something here, doesn't make it true. am i saying this is the case in this situation? Absolutely not. just saying you can't allways believe what a bunch of people in a forum say.
    Well, if you are gonna spout that your truck "has" a certain chip in it, dont you think you hold some sort of responsibility to the reader that you are providing factual information? The fact that you said 'it has a 111hp chip in it' and then back pedal later, calling your dad the liar etc etc is EXACTLY one of the many reasons why your word is shit here. Duh?

As for 50 people here saying it to make it true. How about you run out and research if ANYONE makes a chip that even comes CLOSE to the numbers you spouted then? You want to claim ignorance of the situation 1.5 years later? Too bad. At some point we just have to realize you are avoiding looking because you know it was a lie. It was a lie, and the fact that you now admit you dont know if its even possible just shows how easily you will speak on matters you know nothing about. Tell us how brain surgery works next, you kid genius you.

Well it's geared low, it's a 4wd not 2, so honestly, no i couldn't really tell the difference, esspecially not having a feel for how it drove.
    You have to realize i was coming from a 2.6 liter V6 in a blazer, it was like run by rubberbands... Coming from that, the truck felt like it was fueled by the lightning bolts of Zeus
    I have one of those dodges. If you think its fast, well, yeah. At least dad didnt tell you it had a plutonium big block that runs on ice tea. Boy what a good laugh that thread would have made, huh?

Zip_Loc is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    no chip gives you even close to 111 hp unless you have SERIOUS upgrades and your stock chip has the thing running like ****, and you get a completely custom chip made. even then, you're talking MAYBE half that.
    Ummmm...might want to check on that. True, that is impossible on a gasser. But in the diesel world I live in, a chip adding 111 RWHP is about as easy to find as a McDonalds. You could do a +150 RWHP tune on a dirt stock truck. Might not be a good idea, EGTs, head gasket failure, ect. But it can be done.

just post them here somebody... teh mods don't care anymore... I just saw a tranny get fawked in somebody's avatar, it even has a swinging kek and happy face on it. The ole' lady thinks I'm crazy for coming here now after she saw that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    check in was a term we used in prison for rats and b!tches that ran their mouths and when it was time to man up they would CHECK IN to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. pretty much what would happen to 80% of you clowns on this forum that run your mouths instead of help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You word is shit here, thanks to none other than yourself. You made that bed, now you have to lay in it. Nobody here who really knows you is willing to take your word for it that the sky is blue. Considering your past history, can you really blame them?

Well, if you are gonna spout that your truck "has" a certain chip in it, dont you think you hold some sort of responsibility to the reader that you are providing factual information? The fact that you said 'it has a 111hp chip in it' and then back pedal later, calling your dad the liar etc etc is EXACTLY one of the many reasons why your word is shit here. Duh?

As for 50 people here saying it to make it true. How about you run out and research if ANYONE makes a chip that even comes CLOSE to the numbers you spouted then? You want to claim ignorance of the situation 1.5 years later? Too bad. At some point we just have to realize you are avoiding looking because you know it was a lie. It was a lie, and the fact that you now admit you dont know if its even possible just shows how easily you will speak on matters you know nothing about. Tell us how brain surgery works next, you kid genius you.

I have one of those dodges. If you think its fast, well, yeah. At least dad didnt tell you it had a plutonium big block that runs on ice tea. Boy what a good laugh that thread would have made, huh?
    What kind?
    Well split brain surgery, my favorite, is the process of cutting the corpus callosum to sever the connection between the left and right sides of the brain. Usually this surgery is only performed as treatment of severe incidents of epilepsy. The after effects of the surgery are very interesting... The left and right brain both have certain cerebral Specializations. For example, it is widely accepted that the language processing ability is housed in the left hemisphere of the brain, since the left side of the brain corresponds with the right side of the body, if an object was felt with the left hand, the brain would not be able to transmit the sensory information to the opposite hemisphere for the language center of the brain to assign a language-based label for the object. The senses of vision and hearing, however, are connected to both sides of the brain making life for patients with split-brain surgery more difficult, but possible none the less.

crownroyal is offline BILLY MAYS HERE FOR COKE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What kind?
    Well split brain surgery, my favorite, is the process of cutting the corpus callosum to sever the connection between the left and right sides of the brain. Usually this surgery is only performed as treatment of severe incidents of epilepsy. The after effects of the surgery are very interesting... The left and right brain both have certain cerebral Specializations. For example, it is widely accepted that the language processing ability is housed in the left hemisphere of the brain, since the left side of the brain corresponds with the right side of the body, if an object was felt with the left hand, the brain would not be able to transmit the sensory information to the opposite hemisphere for the language center of the brain to assign a language-based label for the object. The senses of vision and hearing, however, are connected to both sides of the brain making life for patients with split-brain surgery more difficult, but possible none the less.
    OMFG!!! This kid gets more rediculous everyday. I just had to quote cotjones explaining his favorite type of brain surgery before he got a chance to delete it.
    Last edited by crownroyal; 12-09-2008 at 06:09 AM.

Your word is **** here...Tell us how brain surgery works next, you kid genius you.
    What kind?
    Well split brain surgery, my favorite, is the process of cutting the corpus callosum to sever the connection between the left and right sides of the brain. Usually this surgery is only performed as treatment of severe incidents of epilepsy. The after effects of the surgery are very interesting...

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crownroyal View Post
    OMFG!!! This kid gets more rediculous everyday. I just had to quote cotjones explaining his favorite type of brain surgery before he got a chance to delete it.
    How much do you want to bet he pulled that off of Wikipedia?

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

What kind?
    You have time to google brain surgery, but not enough time to research if this Italian chip was real? Looks like the actions of a pathological liar. Like father, like son.

Grinder1989 is offline Sundown Audio Dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My big block 402 is going to be rebuilt by Cot Jones himself. I might even let him recone my NightShade to a 12 so it has better SQ.

North Coast Improvements, Mobile Audio Division. Sundown Audio Dealer Akron, OH. Need BNIB audio? PM me for details.

By: N.G.U Graphics

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast