Closed Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Reload Thread: need info on the new xxx's.

  1. #1
    cobra65427289's Avatar
    cobra65427289 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    need info on the new xxx's.

    i may plan on purchasing one of these monsters, i would like to know how they perform compared to the older ones. i would also like to know what sizes they come in. i already have seen what they look like and they look dead ****. if you have any info please share.

    al



    Fact 1: 79,000,000 people are engaged in intercourse right now.
    Fact 2: 58,000,000 are kissing.
    Fact 3: 37,000,000 are relaxing after having *** .
    Fact 4: 1 lonely bugger is reading forums...- You hang in there sunshine!




  2. #2
    abcdefg's Avatar
    abcdefg is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra65427289
    i may plan on purchasing one of these monsters, i would like to know how they perform compared to the older ones. i would also like to know what sizes they come in. i already have seen what they look like and they look dead ****. if you have any info please share.

    al

    im pretty sure they are oming in 10,12,15 and more than likely 18, but the new ones are a lil more improved than last years version of the xxx, u can call RE or talk to teampsi on here about them he should know alot more about them than i do



    Pioneer Premier DEH-660
    1 12inch ED k
    2 12inch RE HC's
    Hifonics brutus 1000d
    infinity kappa 6 1/2 components
    polk 5 1/4's
    US Acoustics USX2080
    sony cd player-4sale
    jensen 4's- 4sale

    check this out guys:
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tumultgoboomboom


    Aim= wrde2005
    Email= wrde333@aol.com
    Aol instant message= wrde333

  3. #3
    Qckrun's Avatar
    Qckrun is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefg
    im pretty sure they are oming in 10,12,15 and more than likely 18, but the new ones are a lil more improved than last years version of the xxx, u can call RE or talk to teampsi on here about them he should know alot more about them than i do
    10" XXX= 359$
    12" XXX= 369$
    15" XXX= 399$
    18" XXX= 429$

    All dont include shipping. The newer XXX's feature some different things. Motor wise i believe. Also... there a 2 ohm load.... you can get the specially ordered for a 1 ohm load but its like 10$ a coil. Ask TeamPSI about it, he can give you alot more info on what exactly is newer on them. I just know they redid some stuff on the motor/made it better




  4. #4
    ngsm13's Avatar
    ngsm13 is offline BSEE



    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    35,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qckrun
    10" XXX= 359$
    12" XXX= 369$
    15" XXX= 399$
    18" XXX= 429$

    All dont include shipping. The newer XXX's feature some different things. Motor wise i believe. Also... there a 2 ohm load.... you can get the specially ordered for a 1 ohm load but its like 10$ a coil. Ask TeamPSI about it, he can give you alot more info on what exactly is newer on them. I just know they redid some stuff on the motor/made it better
    hmmm...got ne idea on prices for new se's???

    NG




    http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

  5. #5
    TeamPSI's Avatar
    TeamPSI is offline Super Pimp VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Pink Star Industries
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    They come as dual 2's...

    Dual 1, Dual 4, and quad 2 are available...

    They sound a lot better than they did before, and thats a pretty big thing to accomplish!



    -David Moore


  6. #6
    grizzjwill's Avatar
    grizzjwill is offline Beatin down the block



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    nashville,tn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamPSI
    They come as dual 2's...

    Dual 1, Dual 4, and quad 2 are available...

    They sound a lot better than they did before, and thats a pretty big thing to accomplish!
    Ok i prolly wouldnt listen to him cause he doesnt know much about car audio or about RE since he is a authorized pyramid dealer j/p



    h/u-Kenwood exceleon kdc-x591
    6x8-kenwoods
    6x9-kenwoods
    sub-15" AQ Hd3
    box-5.2cu @ 34hz
    amp-Cadence zrs-8
    Wiring-knukonceptz 1/0 gauge
    electrical-Big 3

  7. #7
    Mr_Singh's Avatar
    Mr_Singh is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Age
    34
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New XXXs KICK ***!

    Theres not a thing i have against this sub, in SQ or SQL. Except one - Its **** heavy



    Blade ICE.
    UK/European Distributors
    Ascendant Audio
    Fi Car Audio

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie needs info on subs
    By arnjolt in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 04:44 PM
  2. Info on Orion Hcca..
    By MaDroX420 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum