Reload Thread: Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show

LoneRanger is offline Old Yamahas Give Me Wood

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show

Here are some pics from the show.

The first three are of a van that belongs to a really cool guy who let me climb all around inside it. Those aren't any ordinary RF's either (as you can tell from the magnet). If I remember correctly, he said that the subs weigh around 90lbs each. The glass you see in the first pic is 3" thick plexiglass...by far the thickest **** i've ever seen!

The fourth pic is one of Loyd's teammates (i think....if not, i'm sure he'll correct me). That's 8 diamonds in an extended cab pickup.

The fifth shot is of a really bad-*** audi. Nuff Said!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-3inchplexi.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-rfmagnets.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-rfwall.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-8diamonds.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-orangeaudi.jpg  

"There is no 'I' in Tag Team"

Project 'rex: Coming Soon to An Eardrum Near You

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first three pics in this set are of a tricked out hearse. I dunno why, but I've always wanted to trick one out myself. This guy was really nice and gave me the grand tour of the vehicle. I especially like the Dark Lotus cross on the back glass.

The fourth pic is of Jim Hudnall's Honda Civic. He's held several titles over the years and has given me tons of advice and help on my projects in the past.

The fifth pic is probably the wildest car I saw at the show. The owners wouldn't let me take pics inside (wouldn't even let me see inside!) but they okay'd me to snap this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-hearseamprack.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-hearserearview.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-hearsewall.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-hudnallscivic.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-whitebeast.jpg  

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first three pics here are of our good friend Loyd Lowery. The first one is of him doning the battle helmet for a run thru the lanes. The second one shows the judge placing the mic and the third one shows his wall from the drivers side.

The fourth and fifth pics are of a van with MTX RFL's in it. The lady that owns the van was really nice and showed me all around it explaining all the neat features that most people wouldn't otherwise notice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-loydandbattlehelmet.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-micingloydscar.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-loydswall.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-mtxvanamprack.jpg   Pictures of 7-20-03 Columbus Ohio MECA/USAC Show-mtxvansideview.jpg  

burtonsnow83 is offline shred the gnar

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger
    Here are some pics from the show.

The first three are of a van that belongs to a really cool guy who let me climb all around inside it. Those aren't any ordinary RF's either (as you can tell from the magnet). If I remember correctly, he said that the subs weigh around 90lbs each. The glass you see in the first pic is 3" thick plexiglass...by far the thickest **** i've ever seen!

The fourth pic is one of Loyd's teammates (i think....if not, i'm sure he'll correct me). That's 8 diamonds in an extended cab pickup.

The fifth shot is of a really bad-*** audi. Nuff Said!

I think that orange audi is a 350z, it doesnt look like a roadster and I think I have seen pics of it before

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/burtonsnow83

148.1 on the dash(rangerman's mic)

H/U -Alpine cda-9815
    Comps- CDT Cl61a
    Sub- 2 edk 12.44
    amps- Avionixx AXT 800.2
    Us acoustics usx2080
    box - 2 cubes each at 33 hz
    wiring-knukonceptz

All in an 02 xterra

FalconXtreme is offline Wheres my pants?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol yea thats what i was gonna say. thats a nissan 350z unless theres a new killer 350z body kit out for audis now.

BDIDDY is offline Sittin' Slick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That 350z looks like the one on here a while back with the solo X in it. The hearse would have been alright with rims. I have wanted to do one up for a while now, my dad said we could when I get out of college, I know that is a while away but I can dream.

"Just have to remember to take everything in stride, and don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today because there might not be a tomorrow. " <---- RAMOS

Profliepower is the funniest guy ever...

ghs_wrestler189 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger
    The first three pics in this set are of a tricked out hearse. I dunno why, but I've always wanted to trick one out myself. This guy was really nice and gave me the grand tour of the vehicle. I especially like the Dark Lotus cross on the back glass.

The fourth pic is of Jim Hudnall's Honda Civic. He's held several titles over the years and has given me tons of advice and help on my projects in the past.

The fifth pic is probably the wildest car I saw at the show. The owners wouldn't let me take pics inside (wouldn't even let me see inside!) but they okay'd me to snap this one.
    I love the Hatchetman hearse!

AIM:ghs wrestler 171 - hit me up anytime.
    My Sounddomain Page

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
    RE SX 15" D4 is here with a 5.0 cuft box tuned to 46 hz for comps.

Port plug for 32hz daily.

MTX 81000d give it 1225 rms at 2 ohms.

143 on the new termlab (old box...5.1@36hz).

Quote Originally Posted by jemorgan85
    ^I wish I were a woman .

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burtonsnow83
    I think that orange audi is a 350z, it doesnt look like a roadster and I think I have seen pics of it before
    My mistake....next time i'll pay more attention.

Jhi
    Jhi is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did u have fun at the meca show...loneranger

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loyd is ****

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_ab
    Loyd is ****
    but not as **** as you and your big arms.......but wait little hands and feet we know what that means. nice pics lone.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_ab
    Loyd is ****
    The pictures hardly do him justice