Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

12K is better tan 12W6v2 for the price

Well i wanted to make a responce to limitkid or whatever his name is but it got deleted....so here i my responce to the thread.....

"Ut oh....look who's here!!!!

First off Mr. Warren...

From the pics that you have shown with the Coparsion of the 12K and the 12w6v2......All you can really see from that pic is how JL has "Audiobahned" the 12w6v2 by making it look pretty on the outside......ED doesn't care about looks....they go all for the sound.

Second from the pic......the 12W6vs has a deeper mounting depth than the 12K which ***** for alot of people that want to put this thing in a smaller box....which the 12K can do and sound real good and the 12w6v2 can't do so well.

And like everyone says....price....for what you get the 12w6v2 is way overpriced.......the K series is more along the lines of the W3's and it kills them in output and to my ear in sound quality......the ) series is more compariable to the 12w6v2 and the A series with the w7's....one thing ED whips JL in is price to performance ratio......which to most people counts the most....

Glad i could help

Scott, SC"

AAAHHH i feel betta.

Scott, SC

My milkshake is better than yours

more_spl is offline only have 1, but it's 12"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i've heard from many the K pistol whips the W3.. i didnt even think dub3's were pretty good..

i decided not to have a signature

ron4x4 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GO Scott!!!!!!!!!!

Very Good argument

Audiophile to the extreme!
    Oh Yeah I make custome sub boxes, Too! www.just4effect.com

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Lol, Scott...hopefully this won't get out of hand

jlaine is offline Vaporware

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 12K is better tan 12W6v2 for the price

Originally posted by MValley70

From the pics that you have shown with the Coparsion of the 12K and the 12w6v2......All you can really see from that pic is how JL has "Audiobahned" the 12w6v2 by making it look pretty on the outside......ED doesn't care about looks....they go all for the sound.
    Yeah, a custom basket and a half a dozen other patented designs really make me think of audiobahn... Obviously...

Originally posted by MValley70

Second from the pic......the 12W6vs has a deeper mounting depth than the 12K which ***** for alot of people that want to put this thing in a smaller box....which the 12K can do and sound real good and the 12w6v2 can't do so well.
    Smaller box does not mean better sound. JL isn't going to sit there and say "well, lets make it shorter and give up half of our custom tooling and designs just so a few people can buy them and put them in ridiculously small enclosures."

They designed the driver to meet their ideas of a high performance, no compromises woofer for the cost.

If you are going to 'bring it,' at least bring it with something resembling solid logic and not an anti-JL slash "we want online direct pricing for everyone."

ron4x4 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon14

To Each his Own the JL Audio subs and the Elemental subs are both quality products and bashing back and forth is not going to change any minds. Lets face it comparing the JL w6v2 series to a ED K series, Is not right. Please at least compare Like minded models.
    Each sub has it's strengths and weaknesses, JL is more coslty, because they have been around for a whole and make an excellent sub. ED is up and coming and still make a great sub, for a lower price so they can sell more and and grow as a company.
    Find what works for you and let JOEBLOW find what works for him.

Audiophile to the extreme!
    Oh Yeah I make custome sub boxes, Too! www.just4effect.com

Closed Thread

User Tag List