Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Where's My Brahma's?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where's My Brahma's?????

Does anyone know why the Brahma's are back ordered for like 3 weeks now? It's been a month since my order. Has anyone else been having problems?

Aurorav8 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You'll have to contact your dealer. I just cancelled my order.

black00 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its not a problem...

If you order when in stock you get it quick...if you miss the bus you wait till the next production run...they are hand built takes a little while sometimes....won't be long now...they'll be sent out very soon.

As long as you didn't order from Ampman you'll get your sub.... relax amigo.

Dangerous and Unstable....
    I am probably one of the guys that inspired you.....
    Every one of ya'll means everything to me, we bleed for ya'll, das why we call it Fam-i-ly......

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by black00
    Its not a problem...

If you order when in stock you get it quick...if you miss the bus you wait till the next production run...they are hand built takes a little while sometimes....won't be long now...they'll be sent out very soon.

As long as you didn't order from Ampman you'll get your sub.... relax amigo.
    i don't understand why people can't wait for stuff. it's not like jl they don't have 300 made an hour man. 3 weeks i waited 8 for my DD's and that didn't turn out well considering i never ran them in my car. i ordered my Ed sub in April haven't gotten it yet so quality takes time man calm down.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

wesleysh is offline Senior VIP w/large Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered a Brahma last summer. It took so long I just cancelled my order.
    I have an Elemental Designs 15A on the way. I got it in preorder, which was okay cause I knew it would take a while. On my Brahma, it said it was in stock, so it was extra frustrating to have to wait then.

I'm never wrong, EVER! Just ask me.

Coupe DeVille is offline 2nd Chance

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    a place in mesquite carries brahmas here.. in stock they are an authorized dealer..but i went a different route..

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7360&dateline=1207790  416 RE XXX was king..Tsunami Amps were cheap..

shadybutclever is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's been over a month, First it was the tweeters for the Kodas. Then when the tweeters were in stock the Brahmas were out of stock. Everytime I call Adire they keep pushing the week back. I have to keep pushing my date back for the install. Now this has me wondering if I'm gonna have a nice system by summers end and then someone has the nerve to say why people keep be patient. IT'S BEEN A DAM MONTH ALREADY! From a business perspective sales do jump up at the end of spring to the beginning of summer so Adire should meet the demands as should some other companies I know called Elemental Design!

Closed Thread