Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regarding :subs people will hear

zane, phateillusion, etc. My mother would liek to thank all of you. I am currnetly woring on a system and you guys drove home somethign for me. bass so loud it make poples heads turn isn't alays for the reasosns people think it is. I am curently trying to make my system a SPL system as i love thefeel of the bass with my music an the ablity (if deisred) to blare it out, but still feel it @ lower leverls. This way i get my deired bass but not tha ears splitting loudness soem of these people have. At my school the loudest system is pathetic (what do u expect only 22 people drive). It consists of 1 15" MA audio and a 500 watt sony xplod ES amp. I am trying to top them but only on the SPL level in my car. not outside. i want bass.

By the way Zane will u have that SQ car near Western New York/ i would really love to see a SQ system.

Jordan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice to know we helped make a difference. If people would just stop to think about it this: who are you trying to impress? If you are impressed with your system, then it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Why ride down the road with the system turned up so high? I don't know, you are damaging your ears, and it will probably be too late before you realize. Warning signs, are as follows: Do you say what, huh, repeat your question please. If so you are probably suffering from hearing loss. Lastly, you can enjoy music w/o having all that pounding bass, just try it, you will be suprised. The only time I turn mine up loud now, is if a friend wants to hear it.

Closed Thread