Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Need recommendations for good, cheap subs

Zoltok is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So what do you guys think about a Shiva versus a Pioneer Premier?

I heard what the Premier sounds like at the local tweeter shop but there is no one I know or a store around where I live for me to hear the Shiva

I Just want to know if the Shiva is worth the money versus other subs around the same costs or under 200 bucks in general....also wow the shiva's don't look so hot in the pictures, hope they look better in person??

Y2A
    Y2A is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zoltok
    So what do you guys think about a Shiva versus a Pioneer Premier?

I heard what the Premier sounds like at the local tweeter shop but there is no one I know or a store around where I live for me to hear the Shiva

I Just want to know if the Shiva is worth the money versus other subs around the same costs or under 200 bucks in general....also wow the shiva's don't look so hot in the pictures, hope they look better in person??
    Yeah Im trying to decide on whether to get 2 '12 Pioneer TSW305C subs or 2 Adire Shivas. Since my other audio components are Pioneer(h/u,speakers), im trying to see which is the better of the two subs. And if I do get the Shivas, ill most likely get a pioneer amp to power them as well. But I need to find out whats the watts rms rating to see which amp I require. The Pioneer subs are rated at 50-400 watts rms each.

swimfreak26 is offline I am cool

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RMS on the shivas is 600-650 (forget which one)...but again, they don't need to full power to perform....they do pretty much the same with 400 or above

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2