Hello,
I have been using your forum for research and decided to join so I could ask some questions.
I have an 05 Honda Accord. I am in the process of upgrading the stereo system piece by piece. So far I have installed Infinity Kappa 2-way speakers in the rear deck. I know the factory HU has EQ issues and will replace that soon enough. I have read the concerns about imaging but am ok with the results of the Kappa swap.
My goal is better sound quality with a little more punch. I don't need super loud, just want better sound and a little more punch.
I plan to purchase the sub listed in the title. My plan is to custom mount it to the arm rest opening in the back seat. Will I see a benefit over just leaving it in the trunk?
I am having trouble deciding on an Amp to run the sub. I am trying to decide if the JL A/4300 is worth the added$$ over either the Alpine MRP-M450 mono amp or maybe even the 4 channel Alpine version. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Rick
(Don't let the name confuse you. It refers to my passion for Hot Rod CTD pickups not sound systems