Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Help with my sub box...

MPG_emc is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Help with my sub box...

Hey I'm new to this site but I was looking for some help with my system. I have recently purchased a 1990 Acura Integra Hatch RS...I had been looking at alot of options for subwoofers, but I stopped looking when my friend gave me a great deal on some barely used Rockford Fosgate HE 15s, he sold me the pair along with the box in his car...when transfering the box we reliezed it doesnt fit in my trunk, I've heard these are some pretty good subs and I dont wanan have to get rid of them, but I don't want to have to get a smaller box and sacrifice sound, or air for the speakers to breathe, the box it came with was sealed and massive...I just want to know what I can do to solve the problem...Can i resize the current box? Should I get a new box? Should I just get some smaller subs? (I really dont wanan hafta do that)...thanks alot for ur help

abcdefg is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Help with my sub box...

Originally posted by MPG_emc
    Hey I'm new to this site but I was looking for some help with my system. I have recently purchased a 1990 Acura Integra Hatch RS...I had been looking at alot of options for subwoofers, but I stopped looking when my friend gave me a great deal on some barely used Rockford Fosgate HE 15s, he sold me the pair along with the box in his car...when transfering the box we reliezed it doesnt fit in my trunk, I've heard these are some pretty good subs and I dont wanan have to get rid of them, but I don't want to have to get a smaller box and sacrifice sound, or air for the speakers to breathe, the box it came with was sealed and massive...I just want to know what I can do to solve the problem...Can i resize the current box? Should I get a new box? Should I just get some smaller subs? (I really dont wanan hafta do that)...thanks alot for ur help
    people have trouble fittin 15's in most trunks, try finding a good pair of 12's

Pioneer Premier DEH-660
    1 12inch ED k
    2 12inch RE HC's
    Hifonics brutus 1000d
    infinity kappa 6 1/2 components
    polk 5 1/4's
    US Acoustics USX2080
    sony cd player-4sale
    jensen 4's- 4sale

check this out guys:
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tumultgoboomboom

Aim= wrde2005