Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Does anyone know if DD is Comparable to Shivas or EDs?

furiousedge is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know if DD is Comparable to Shivas or EDs?

Does anyone know if the Digital Design subs can hold up to the quality of Shivas or EDs?

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Does anyone know if DD is Comparable to Shivas or EDs?

Originally posted by furiousedge
    Does anyone know if the Digital Design subs can hold up to the quality of Shivas or EDs?
    What model DD? In SPL, I dont think anything from either company can touch a 9500e, except for the new Q series from ED....

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in SPL DD 9500 series can take the shiva but i would be willing to bet a Shiva and Ed K can keep up with a DD3515. i know that the Re Se is .5db louder than the DD3515. to add to it you don't wanna deal with dd unless you buy them from someone who has them already b/c that company are ***** not to mention it will take close to 2 months to get them. now if you want some DD subs i've got a pair of dd3515's that i will sell you for 325 plus shipping. they are both brand new dual 2ohm coils.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

furiousedge is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by bumpin_blazer
    in SPL DD 9500 series can take the shiva but i would be willing to bet a Shiva and Ed K can keep up with a DD3515. i know that the Re Se is .5db louder than the DD3515. to add to it you don't wanna deal with dd unless you buy them from someone who has them already b/c that company are ***** not to mention it will take close to 2 months to get them. now if you want some DD subs i've got a pair of dd3515's that i will sell you for 325 plus shipping. they are both brand new dual 2ohm coils.

adam
    i am cool w/ michael jones, he is the owner of customs soundworks here in lubbock, www.customsoundworks.com and he said he could get me a pair for cheaper than that....thanks anyways......and plus i do not have any room for the bastards!

Closed Thread