Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Reload Thread: 10's that can handle 1000rms???

  1. #1
    d audio 450's Avatar
    d audio 450 is offline Registered User



    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Pa Philly area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon32 10's that can handle 1000rms???

    let me know what brand/type of sub you think could handle power from a jbl 1200.1 Im a fan of 10's...10's are nice...i like 10's, if i could get my hands on an XXX i would, but its lookin like i would have to spend 500bux or more just for a single 10 b/c of shiping and all (to be honest ive never even seen one in real life)...does adire make a 10 brahma? i know alotta people like em....let me know what yu guys think...
    thanks alot
    -pat







  2. #2
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Adire does make a 10" brahma...

    -****





  3. #3
    abcdefg's Avatar
    abcdefg is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10's that can handle 1000rms???

    Originally posted by d audio 450
    let me know what brand/type of sub you think could handle power from a jbl 1200.1 Im a fan of 10's...10's are nice...i like 10's, if i could get my hands on an XXX i would, but its lookin like i would have to spend 500bux or more just for a single 10 b/c of shiping and all (to be honest ive never even seen one in real life)...does adire make a 10 brahma? i know alotta people like em....let me know what yu guys think...
    thanks alot
    -pat
    yea adire makes the 10 brahma, if u want a 10 that has 1000 watts rms u know audiobahn does but there not the greatest



    Pioneer Premier DEH-660
    1 12inch ED k
    2 12inch RE HC's
    Hifonics brutus 1000d
    infinity kappa 6 1/2 components
    polk 5 1/4's
    US Acoustics USX2080
    sony cd player-4sale
    jensen 4's- 4sale

    check this out guys:
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tumultgoboomboom


    Aim= wrde2005
    Email= wrde333@aol.com
    Aol instant message= wrde333

  4. #4
    d audio 450's Avatar
    d audio 450 is offline Registered User

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Pa Philly area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    whats the adire link/ anyone help me out here?
    thanks
    -pat




  5. #5
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Re: 10's that can handle 1000rms???

    Originally posted by abcdefg
    yea adire makes the 10 brahma, if u want a 10 that has 1000 watts rms u know audiobahn does but there not the greatest
    Yes, the 1006 does...mine take 1100...

    -****

    EDIT: www.adireaudio.com





  6. #6
    abcdefg's Avatar
    abcdefg is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)



    Pioneer Premier DEH-660
    1 12inch ED k
    2 12inch RE HC's
    Hifonics brutus 1000d
    infinity kappa 6 1/2 components
    polk 5 1/4's
    US Acoustics USX2080
    sony cd player-4sale
    jensen 4's- 4sale

    check this out guys:
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tumultgoboomboom


    Aim= wrde2005
    Email= wrde333@aol.com
    Aol instant message= wrde333

  7. #7
    d audio 450's Avatar
    d audio 450 is offline Registered User

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Pa Philly area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how much did you guys pay for yours? is the price on the adire site accurate? 339 for the 10?

    im ready to buy brahmas...after seeing that 10 in that one video clip...holy shiznat.
    thanks guys
    -pat




  8. #8
    abcdefg's Avatar
    abcdefg is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    contact jlaine on here he can get u it for cheaper i think



    Pioneer Premier DEH-660
    1 12inch ED k
    2 12inch RE HC's
    Hifonics brutus 1000d
    infinity kappa 6 1/2 components
    polk 5 1/4's
    US Acoustics USX2080
    sony cd player-4sale
    jensen 4's- 4sale

    check this out guys:
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tumultgoboomboom


    Aim= wrde2005
    Email= wrde333@aol.com
    Aol instant message= wrde333

  9. #9
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by d audio 450
    how much did you guys pay for yours? is the price on the adire site accurate? 339 for the 10?

    im ready to buy brahmas...after seeing that 10 in that one video clip...holy shiznat.
    thanks guys
    -pat
    I think thats what they go for...theres an authorized dealer on the forum, Josh, his name is 'jlaine', contact him, I heard he does free shipping...

    -****





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say orion HCCA!!! But thats just me and I've never heard a Brahma. But the hcca's are About $100 cheaper for each one




  11. #11
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RMKrider1
    I'd say orion HCCA!!! But thats just me and I've never heard a Brahma. But the hcca's are About $100 cheaper for each one
    Aren't they the H2's now?
    You got a link to the Orions, never really checked em out...





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know how to do a hyper link but it's orioncaraudio.com And the new **** is h2's but you can still get the hcca's for about 250 at onlinecarstereo




  13. #13
    Randy Savage's Avatar
    Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    New York
    Age
    30
    Posts
    21,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RMKrider1
    I don't know how to do a hyper link but it's orioncaraudio.com And the new **** is h2's but you can still get the hcca's for about 250 at onlinecarstereo
    The new style looks sweet...anyone used these yet?? Anyone, Anyone?? Bueller? Bueller?





  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by snova031
    The new style looks sweet...anyone used these yet?? Anyone, Anyone?? Bueller? Bueller?
    I could only wish There was a 12 on ebay last week....It went for like $550.00




  15. #15
    denim's Avatar
    denim is offline SSAudio.com



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    SSA HQ East
    Age
    37
    Posts
    28,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    DD 9510





    CarAudio.com mod(original)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum