Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Sub Decision

After getting some advice from people on this forum, and just reading as many posts as I could, I have finally decided on getting Adire Audio's Brahma series. The next problem is how will it sound since I can only afford one? Would it be better (better as in terms of SPL and some SQ) to buy two of something cheaper (L7's or something)? This is going in a ford mustang, does anybody know if one of the 15"s will fit in the back.... Gotta go find my measuring tape.

Thanks

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Sub Decision

Originally posted by Hawaiian
    After getting some advice from people on this forum, and just reading as many posts as I could, I have finally decided on getting Adire Audio's Brahma series. The next problem is how will it sound since I can only afford one? Would it be better (better as in terms of SPL and some SQ) to buy two of something cheaper (L7's or something)? This is going in a ford mustang, does anybody know if one of the 15"s will fit in the back.... Gotta go find my measuring tape.

Thanks
    What kind of box are you planning on putting it in? I would go with the 15" Brahma if you can, you won't be disappointed...

Hawaiian is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely gonna go for ported/vented as I am a fan of the drastic increase in SPL those boxes give.

Adire Audio's hompage says:
    for the Brahma 12"

1.5 to 2.5 cubic feet tuned to 30 Hz

for the 15"
    2 to 3.5 cubic feet tuned to 28 Hz

I am just gonna have to figure out how much space I have. One of the few times I wish I still had an SUV instead of a sports car... well now and when I had to drive this girl to a dance and the road was all muddy and I ended up almost getting stuck and getting mud all over my mustang.... I wanted an SUV then too. (sorry about the random tirade).

Closed Thread

User Tag List