Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

treo ssx subwoofers

do you know anyone who is using these subs. I was looking at SSX 15'' and i was wonder what would be the best amp to power some sub like this.. I was looking at the website must of the people who ran these drivers use US AMP 2000X and mmats. list some and i will look at them

Terrance Lee

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: treo ssx subwoofers

Originally posted by Terrance9710
    do you know anyone who is using these subs. I was looking at SSX 15'' and i was wonder what would be the best amp to power some sub like this.. I was looking at the website must of the people who ran these drivers use US AMP 2000X and mmats. list some and i will look at them
    You bette give me my ******* subs back first!!!

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: treo ssx subwoofers

Originally posted by RangerMan
    You bette give me my ******* subs back first!!!
    Still havent recieved them?

All I gotta say, is that they better be in the same condition...

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Re: Re: treo ssx subwoofers

Originally posted by ss3079
    Still havent recieved them?

All I gotta say, is that they better be in the same condition...

- Steve
    **** straight

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

97dakota is offline lovin Belize

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    summer road trip anyone.

Terrance9710 is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the subs will be there asap. you talk to my dad and he said he was going to try and get the subs out asap.

Terrance Lee

97dakota is offline lovin Belize

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    your daddy is sending them for you how sweety.:o

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Terrance9710
    the subs will be there asap. you talk to my dad and he said he was going to try and get the subs out asap.
    How many times have I heard this??? If I don't have them by next Wednesday, I'm coming to get them...you don't want that to happen...I promise.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How many times have I heard this??? If I don't have them by next Wednesday, I'm coming to get them...you don't want that to happen...I promise.
    Yeah, that wouldnt be good lol.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Terrance lemm put it this way bro

****ed up is at X
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you are here.

Any questions??

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    LOL, multiply that by 1000...

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Gimme a bus ticket and I'll join you. I'm big enough to cause some damage

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Foget a bus ticket just come get me, this way I can have the shocker and xtra $$ in hand.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Pick me up on the way, I'll come in handy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mark_ab
    Gimme a bus ticket and I'll join you. I'm big enough to cause some damage
    Yeah, your a monster, no doubt about that

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List