Closed Thread

Reload Thread: want to try a new sub

Twistid is offline 150.5

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

want to try a new sub

ok i want to try out a new sub... i've only really had L7's and i love the output but i want to try something new...

i was thinkin of TC sounds db-500 there only $75 a piece so i could mayby pick up 2... what about assassins? i know neither will have the same output as L7's but which would you assume comes close?

also i've heard alot about MAW's ... how are they? can someone gimme a link to info + price?

also shoot out some other woofers... tryin to keep it relativily cheap either @ or below the L7 price range...

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

95bat is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: want to try a new sub

I've had a chance to listen to my db500s for a little bit and my initial impressions are good. I sealed up my box for the db500s so the output is limited. The assassins were in the same box, but ported, and were louder of course. I might open the port back up for the db500s, but I'm not sure yet. I like the SQ of a sealed box.

I still havn't tested the db500s fully, but they are pretty good speakers. Assassins are also very good. You can't go wrong with either of them. PM me if you're interested in the assassins

LowEnd85 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: want to try a new sub

u want to compare budget subwoofers to L7's? doesnt make sense

Closed Thread