Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Jmac or anyone - Need Help Designing New System L5's or L7's

I am going to use my MMATS D300HC amp (~1800 watts @ 2-ohms). The maximum overall dimensions that I can use would be 41"L x 20"D x 16"H. I am considering the following setups, if you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it - 4 Kicker 10L7's, 4 Kicker 10L5's, 3 Kicker 12L7's, or 2 Kicker 15L7's? I want lots of SPL. I assume that either would be in a sealed box, but could you help me on the box specs? I would also need someone to build me one if possible. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

2001 Altima System:
    Alpine CDA-9855 (3Way Mode)
    Kicker Resolution RS6 Components (Active Setup)
    CDT Tweeter Image Enhancement Kit
    3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's (Sealed)
    Kicker KX650.4
    Kicker KX1200.1 @ 0.67-ohm

My Video Thread

My CarDomain Rides

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    I'd either go with the 4 10L7's or 3 12L7's, and definitely port the suckers, wow would that hit. I'd contact a guy named dried on the forum, I've heard great things about his box building abilities.

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you ever bench test that amp with a reliable test??? also out of curiousity, would you be willing to sell me that d300hc?? i know i own one as of now but i really wanna run a pair of L7 15"s each off their own d300hc. i've never heard of one being benched at over 1750 that's why i ask. also i don't think you have the proper room for a pair of 15"s i would go with 3 10"s.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Closed Thread

User Tag List