Reload Thread: what would you do with $$200

x5-452 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ngsm13
    fukkin illiterate/incompetent mexicans!

NG
    its because of fkin ignorant gringos like urself that u lost a couple of really tall buildings up in nyc.
    sad to see theres still a lot of intolerance in the U.S of A

"girls kick ***!!... it says so on a t-shirt!"

mamey69 is offline Quiero Cerveza!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by triphop
    que ondas man? chido ver mas gente de mexico. por lo de tu pregunta: la neta ahorra un poco mas porque con 2mil bolas no armas nada chido. por lo menos junta otros mil mas para un buen ampli y un woofer de 12. (es lo que me costo a mi comprando en los yunaiteds)
    un par de preguntas: que coche manejas y quieres que suene mamalon o chido pero no tan fuerte?
    y segunda: compras por internet, cruzas la frontera o compras aqui?
    sobres ahinos bro
    ke pedo kompadree.. shido poder eskribir en español.. elo verga ke a estos putos nos les guste.. y ke se vaya a la verga el ke puso mexicanos inconpetentes...

no pues wacha lo ke tengo es un golfito 98 y pues si kiero ke truene una madre y pues ya tengo las 2000 bolas listas ya nomas hablo kon un primo en arizona y el me lo kompra por internet.. y ke pedo tu ke karro tienes y ke fue lo ke kompraste y kuanto te kosto???

sobres kompadre...

a ke atoda madre eskribir en español

MEXICO RIFA PUTOS!
    JAJAJAJA

mamey69 is offline Quiero Cerveza!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    fukkin illiterate/incompetent mexicans!

NG
    what the **** are you talking about pendejo????

BonusBobo is offline Lightweight Sesh

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    for the record, I"m from the US, and know some mexican guys and am not racist, so I believe those on this forum who are racist towards mexicans don't represent the whole of the US population.

-AJ

AIM: AJR775
    My CarDomain
    [email protected]

Ozone Blue is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by mamey69
    ke pedo kompadree.. shido poder eskribir en español.. elo verga ke a estos putos nos les guste.. y ke se vaya a la verga el ke puso mexicanos inconpetentes...

no pues wacha lo ke tengo es un golfito 98 y pues si kiero ke truene una madre y pues ya tengo las 2000 bolas listas ya nomas hablo kon un primo en arizona y el me lo kompra por internet.. y ke pedo tu ke karro tienes y ke fue lo ke kompraste y kuanto te kosto???

sobres kompadre...

a ke atoda madre eskribir en español

MEXICO RIFA PUTOS!
    JAJAJAJA

I didn't catch all of what you guys said, but here's a couple things...

1) Triphop, I'm not sure if this is EXACTLY what you asked, but I think you should be able to buy stuff over the internet and have it delivered to you. If not from online stores, then at the very least from ebay.

2) mamey69, what's with the "k"'s, man? Does your "c" key not work? I'm bad enough at spanish as it is, but using k's for everything just f'ed me up.

3) I, personally, feel that we should stick to one language, but regardless that's NEVER grounds to slam someone because of their nationality. That's just sleazy...

Mike

2007 Mazda 3

Head Unit: Alpine iDA-X305 w/ IMPRINT Audio Unit
    Fronts: Infinity Reference 6830cs
    Rears: Infinity Kappa 682.9cf
    Sp. Amp: JL 300/4v2
    Sub: JL 12" W6v2 (Sealed)
    Sub Amp: JL 500/1v2
    Snd. Dead: Dynamat Extreme: Doors, Trunk

TheGrimReaperKD is offline Twiztid Mothaf*cka

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by denim
    lol thats reaper for ya

AIM: TwiztidKennyD

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yup, that's right...the KEY WORDS there are I can't ****ing stand "Illiterate/Incompetent" mexicans. Like the ones that come to the US(especially illegal ones, but not necessarily them) and fukkin complain saying stuff isn't fair like: Schools, Tests(SAT), jobs. 1)They voluntarily came to the US, we shouldn't fukking adapt to them...they need to learn english and adapt to us. 2)Complain about going to school and it not being taught in spanish...NO **** 3) ANY1, not just mexican people, that can't speak english...should NOT be hired for a job that requires costumer communication abilities...like when i walk into to fukking taco bell and they can't even ring me up for a drink! The reason i sed mexicans, was b/c a MAJORITY of the people that immigrate here are from mexico...and they need to learn about our country and communication b4 they come. I would NEVER go to mexico and speak only english and ***** when they get pissed at me b/c they don't understand what i'm saying. I wouldn't ask them to speak english, or get mad when i can't communicate w/ english...would either learn some basic spanish...or not go to mexico. I have numerous friends at school and church that have immigrated from other countries. One family is from bosnia, they started taking classes when they first got here(for free) and w/ in 6months they could communicate pretty well. I just think that more people immigrating from mexico to the US need to take the initiative to learn how to communicate! so we shouldn't have to adjust to their standards...they moved here and need to learn to adjust to ours. It's all about communication...w/o it nothing will get done.

NG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by x5-452
    its because of fkin ignorant gringos like urself that u lost a couple of really tall buildings up in nyc.
    sad to see theres still a lot of intolerance in the U.S of A
    and...what are u trying to say newayz? did mexicans blow up the world trade center? NO!
    so, u make absolutely NO sense...nice try though! peace

nG - BSEE

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    1 E12Kd4 and a 300.1 for bout $260. Sealed for SQ, ported tuned low for more SPl but still sound good.

NG
    was going to recomend the same thing except w/ a shiva.....either sub would be good tho....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yup, that's right...the KEY WORDS there are I can't ****ing stand "Illiterate/Incompetent" mexicans. Like the ones that come to the US(especially illegal ones, but not necessarily them) and fukkin complain saying stuff isn't fair like: Schools, Tests(SAT), jobs. 1)They voluntarily came to the US, we shouldn't fukking adapt to them...they need to learn english and adapt to us. 2)Complain about going to school and it not being taught in spanish...NO **** 3) ANY1, not just mexican people, that can't speak english...should NOT be hired for a job that requires costumer communication abilities...like when i walk into to fukking taco bell and they can't even ring me up for a drink! The reason i sed mexicans, was b/c a MAJORITY of the people that immigrate here are from mexico...and they need to learn about our country and communication b4 they come. I would NEVER go to mexico and speak only english and ***** when they get pissed at me b/c they don't understand what i'm saying. I wouldn't ask them to speak english, or get mad when i can't communicate w/ english...would either learn some basic spanish...or not go to mexico. I have numerous friends at school and church that have immigrated from other countries. One family is from bosnia, they started taking classes when they first got here(for free) and w/ in 6months they could communicate pretty well. I just think that more people immigrating from mexico to the US need to take the initiative to learn how to communicate! so we shouldn't have to adjust to their standards...they moved here and need to learn to adjust to ours. It's all about communication...w/o it nothing will get done.

NG
    You know what, though, man? There's a time and a place, and this isn't it. You are completely entitled to your opinions, but this ****'s about car audio, not immigration.

You want to discuss "Illiterate/Incompetent mexicans", go to a diversity forum. Otherwise, try keeping your opinions on the matter of race to yourself and stick to the car audio.

2007 Mazda 3

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ozone Blue
    You know what, though, man? There's a time and a place, and this isn't it. You are completely entitled to your opinions, but this ****'s about car audio, not immigration.

You want to discuss "Illiterate/Incompetent mexicans", go to a diversity forum. Otherwise, try keeping your opinions on the matter of race to yourself and stick to the car audio.
    hmm...do i see MODERATOR labeled ne where on ur account. NOPE! Some one said **** about my 3 word comment saying i'm racist, so i explained my view. That's all that needed to happen, i explained and it should be let go of...u don't have ne thing to explain! SO, instead of continuing to talk about it or address it, let it go. AND the sooner u learn that u can't tell other people what to do, the better. in fact NOBODY can tell me what to do! so, instead of acting like ur "the parent" of caraudio.com, get over urself! i would never tell other people what to do, that is ignorant! so maybe look at ur approach and suggest stuff like " next u should try..." PLUS, no where on here do i see an answer to this thread by u? U should pay attention and answer what the thread is about first b4 u try to correct other people when u can't. that's all i have to say, doesn't need to be explained nemore...it was addressed and should now be let go of. peace

NG

nG - BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm...do i see MODERATOR labeled ne where on ur account. NOPE! Some one said **** about my 3 word comment saying i'm racist, so i explained my view. That's all that needed to happen, i explained and it should be let go of...u don't have ne thing to explain! SO, instead of continuing to talk about it or address it, let it go. AND the sooner u learn that u can't tell other people what to do, the better. in fact NOBODY can tell me what to do! so, instead of acting like ur "the parent" of caraudio.com, get over urself! i would never tell other people what to do, that is ignorant! so maybe look at ur approach and suggest stuff like " next u should try..." PLUS, no where on here do i see an answer to this thread by u? U should pay attention and answer what the thread is about first b4 u try to correct other people when u can't. that's all i have to say, doesn't need to be explained nemore...it was addressed and should now be let go of. peace

NG
    Okey-dokey...

2007 Mazda 3

BonusBobo is offline Lightweight Sesh

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NG
    hmm... I'd have to say I'm on ozone blue's side on this one.

-AJ

AIM: AJR775
    My CarDomain
    [email protected]

TheGrimReaperKD is offline Twiztid Mothaf*cka

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man...

AIM: TwiztidKennyD

x5-452 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    pinche desmadre ke se armo no guey? weno, putos gringos kukluxklañeros ni quien los quiera. ese pinche ngsm13 se ve que es de esos gringos que viven en un trailer y cogen con sus primas por eso salen tan pendejos.
    por cierto soy el mismo guey pero con otra cuenta. a ver, yo me muevo en un tsurito y le he metido como 10mil bolas. suena con madre pero tampoco es una pinche escandalera porque me interesa mas que suena bonito y duro. ahorita tengo, un sub de 12 con ampli, bocinas de componente con ampli, y 6x9s jalando del estereo. pero bueno, lo que tu necesitas es un ampli y un sub para empezar y hacer ruido... yo creo que si con 200 y comprando por internet si armas algo muy chido, hazle caso a estos gueyes aunque de vez en vez salga un pendejin con pura mamada muchos si le saben un buen.
    y vas a ver que su golf como es hatchback va a sonar durisimo.
    lo de las compras por internet te hace un parisimo porque te ahorras un buen. yo todo lo que tengo lo compre en el gabacho en una tienda pero si hubiera comprado por internet me hubiera ahorrado facil unos 2 o 3mil varos. que de hecho puedo comprar porque soy gringo y toda la madre, tarjeta de credito y casa (con mi abuela) pero no vivo aya y mi abuela se pone bien loquilla con el correo y casi nunca esta en casa. asi que no se puede.

now for the rest of u guys. we do speak english although we dont even live in the US . i dont mean to be disrespectful or anything but we like speakin spanish cuz its way more fun than english. so please dont come btchin about it or start with the racist stuff cuz we`re not here to argue. im sorry if uve had any bad experience with immigrants but not everyone is the same. so just chill, be a bit more tolerant and try to help mamey69 cuz hes here asking for help not problems
    peace

"girls kick ***!!... it says so on a t-shirt!"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast