User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: pair of SE 12"s or elemental A 12"s??

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pair of SE 12"s or elemental A 12"s??

with 1750rms to the pair which one's do you think would enjoy that more. i will build a ported and sealed box. only reason i think the A's more than the SE's is b/c i dunno if the SE's can handle 800+rms a piece?? oh they come in dual 4ohm only or dual 2 and 4???

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ttt come on guys help me out here.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by bumpin_blazer
    ttt come on guys help me out here.
    They come in dual 4 and I pounded mine with 1200 watts for about a week with no problem...

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

jlaine is offline Vaporware

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: pair of SE 12"s or elemental A 12"s??

with 1750rms to the pair which one's do you think would enjoy that more. i will build a ported and sealed box. only reason i think the A's more than the SE's is b/c i dunno if the SE's can handle 800+rms a piece?? oh they come in dual 4ohm only or dual 2 and 4???

adam
    I would be more comfortable giving that to the A series.. .that and the A is simply one of the best performance per dollar drivers out there right now. It should have no issues at all handling the 800 you have planned for it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well then the SE's are out being dual 4 b/c the amp is only 2ohm stable and the A's are dual 2ohm. now i gotta find a buyer for my pair of DD3515's. RM you interested??

adam

GSteg is offline Custom User Title

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might be interested..how much are you selling it for? PM me with all the details.

Hello GSteg it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well then the SE's are out being dual 4 b/c the amp is only 2ohm stable and the A's are dual 2ohm. now i gotta find a buyer for my pair of DD3515's. RM you interested??

adam
    LOL ,I can't run 15s...and I vowed never to run DD again anyway...sory homez...

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

xxldeals is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by RangerMan
    LOL ,I can't run 15s...and I vowed never to run DD again anyway...sory homez...
    What's wrong with the DD?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's got big deals with the company b/c they as a company are *****. the speakers themselves are fantastic woofers. to gsteg 400shipped would be awesome. oh forgot to mention they are dual 2ohm subs.

adam

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by xxldeals
    What's wrong with the DD?
    Like adam said, there is nothing wrong w/ their products, they are kinda well, assholes...

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Closed Thread