Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Help Picking Out System

TRANSAMCHARGER is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Help Picking Out System

By the end of X-mas vacation ill have about 600 dollars to spend on subs, amps, and boxes. I wanted to get at least 2 12" or 2 15", or what evers louder. I want a loud system, i was thinkin about alpine or JL but don't know what is good. Can anyone tell me the prices, where to find them, and what would be the loudest. I dont know if i should get sealed or ported box, which is louder. I want a mix of loudness and quality, and if possible an amp that is 1 ohm stable.

Brock is offline SEXYTIME!! NIIICE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

vettelovr1124 is offline Livin' Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yup, i would go with the elementals also, maybe even a single 12" A-series (maybe 15", God forbid) would do a superb job. as an amp, i would get maybe somethin that's in the range of $100-$200, i would recommend the tsunami GXA 1000d for about $160 on ebay. definately strap on the tool belt and make your own box which would probably cost $50 for materials if you build it ported, $40 if sealed. wiring will probably cost $50 at least and voalla, a grand total of about $510 maybe $560 including shipping. also, you might want to consider getting a new alternator or getting the diodes replced in your existing alternator so the system doesn't drain the battery, which might cost $50-$100 depending on your haggling ability and the people you know.

Closed Thread