Closed Thread

Reload Thread: blaupunkt subs

nirvanrox is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

blaupunkt subs

hey i had a friend who bought two of the cheaper blau subs (12") and i listened to them and they hit real hard for how cheap they were. im not sure about what kinda amp he had but he said that the subs were gettin pretty close to ther suggested rms. anyone ever worked with blau subs? both these and the overdrive series.......

(o )( o)

jeremythelen is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey yeah i actually have two blau 12s myself, tehy hit pretty good but right now im haveing trouble with them and my new boss amp. every time i turn it up the amp keeps shutting off. and i bought the subs from a friend so i dont have much info on them really. tehy just say blau pro components and dont say much at all on the abck of em

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm running a pair of overdrive 12"s in my 4 door jimmy right now. they are getting 500watts rms a piece and have been since august. not any problems at all good SQ for a pair of subs and i hit a 145 on the dash with them in a sealed box. they aren't horrible subs but they aren't great either i rank them above my old HE2's though and i only paid 20 for the pair that i am running in my car.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

bigwheel15 is offline Ooh Yeah!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Re: blaupunkt subs

Hey jeremythelen I have one of those same twelves, they are rated at 160 rms and 320 max with a 40 oz magnet. Also they were sold from 1995-1998. Just thought you might like to know.

Closed Thread