Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Elemental or RE

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Elemental or RE

alright i'm looking at getting either a pair of 12"s or a single 15" for my car. i want to build 2 box's for the car 1 being daily driver oriented but able to produce over 140db spl and the other being a comp. bis a@@ ported box. so what should i get by either company. i was looking at a pre-order on a pair of e12a's. any suggestions by only these 2 companies line of woofers please.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    amp will make a big influence sorry forgot to put that in before. i will either run 2 MA 5011DX's at 1ohm and run a pair of e12a's or some other sub with a pair of XS-50's at 1ohm 650rms(underrated by 100-250). so i need a sub that in itself wires down to 1ohm mono and can handle between 650-1kw rms.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

ramos is offline Still learning

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm in love with my xxx 12's. They are some monsters. They handle pretty much anything I throw at them. And sound excellent while doing it . However Mr. Lloyd is in love with his k's. You might want to ask him about his also .

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

jtmoney is offline i DiDn'T dO iT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and I am in love with my DDs :p

KoBan715 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love my RE. But eD are just as good for what i hear. If you ask me there 2 of the best sub companys out there even price wise. RE Or ED just flip a coin and call it in the air. Just my 2 cents

Processor: AudioControl EpicCenter
    Amp: Autotek SX-2300
    Sub: 1 Re Hc-10

ramos is offline Still learning

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jtmoney
    and I am in love with my DDs :p

Hey man, does your 9.0 **** the current like a son of b!tch ?

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

kaosmoon is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you can afford a pair of e12a's, imo, go for it without a doubt,difference in between the SP and A is extremely minimal and the price difference is pretty great......e12a is a steal at pre order, imo, 240 for this is more rediculous than the 100 for the e12k.

Ben

get out of your box.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah i think i'm going to go for a pair of e12a's and 2 Kicker xs-50 cheater amps hehe. the only reason i was leaning more towards a pair of e12a's is b/c 1 they are dual 1ohm and the amp i have puts out like 700rms at 1ohm versus like 400rms at 2ohm and i would much rather have 2 box's 1 for more daily driving nice sealed and another for SPL a nice ported box. thanks for the suggestions guys now if i can figure out box design for it.

adam

Closed Thread