Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SHALLOW MOUNT 12 or 3 Eu-700's

I wont to make a fg box inside my spare tire and I dont know what to put in it I wont as mutch bass as posable there are a lot of shallow mount 12's out but I dont konw how they will sound and I seen a install with 3 Eu-700's on the bord and they sed it was more then they thought it was by the way I have a stock 15" 2000 mustang V6 rim as a spare and have 17" croba R rims on the car I trid to get a 17" to fit for a spare but it wont it is to wide and I have a hifonics titan tx1005d for a amp I know it is not the best but I got it new in box for $75 and I like rap and some rock

Showrides is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: SHALLOW MOUNT 12 or 3 Eu-700's

Quote Originally Posted by spljim
    I wont to make a fg box inside my spare tire and I dont know what to put in it I wont as mutch bass as posable there are a lot of shallow mount 12's out but I dont konw how they will sound and I seen a install with 3 Eu-700's on the bord and they sed it was more then they thought it was by the way I have a stock 15" 2000 mustang V6 rim as a spare and have 17" croba R rims on the car I trid to get a 17" to fit for a spare but it wont it is to wide and I have a hifonics titan tx1005d for a amp I know it is not the best but I got it new in box for $75 and I like rap and some rock
    I have the same car. And no the 17 inch spare is much too big. Let me measure and see how much room you got to work with. Then I will throw some ideas out there.

spljim is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have one of the stock rims as a spare if that helps out

Showrides is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have one of the stock rims as a spare if that helps out
    Well I would say you could fit a sub with a mounting depth of 7 inches or less without much of a problem at all. Let me know what subs you are thinking of going with.

Bolognablake is offline Redefining body roll

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What?

Is this what you meant to say?

Quote Originally Posted by READABLE
    I want to make a fiberglass box inside of my spare tire well. I don't know what to put in it, but I would like as much bass as possible. It seems that there are a lot of shallow-mount 12" drivers on the market, but I don't know how they wound. I've seen an install with 3 Eu-700's on the board, and people commented that it sounded like the system was larger than it actually was.

Also, I have stock 15" 2000 Mustang V6 rim as a spare and I have 17" Cobra R rims on the car. I tried to use a 17" rim as a spare, but I wasn't able to fit it in the stock location, because it was too wide.

I have a Hifonix Titan TX1005d amp, though I know it's not the best, I bought it new-in-box for $75.

I listen mostly to Rap, and some Rock.

1996 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 2-Door
    4.0L I6 | AX15 5-Speed | NP231 TC | 2" RE BB | 31" Bridgestone Dueler M/T | Trimming

2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT
    4.2L I6 l Auto l 2WD l Stock
    Facebook

6. 05-18-2006

Tangled Up in Blue

Closed Thread

User Tag List