Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Reload Thread: one brahma 12"

  1. #1
    freddrick's Avatar
    freddrick is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    one brahma 12"

    alright I have been struggling with this for long enough I have had that bd1000 sitting in my room for almost two months now trying to decide what sub to go with, dd, xxx, idmax, eclipse ti, adire I think that I am going with the brahma 12 in a 2.5 ported unless someone has a better set up I am all ears.







  2. #2
    RangerMan's Avatar
    RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: one brahma 12"

    Originally posted by freddrick
    alright I have been struggling with this for long enough I have had that bd1000 sitting in my room for almost two months now trying to decide what sub to go with, dd, xxx, idmax, eclipse ti, adire I think that I am going with the brahma 12 in a 2.5 ported unless someone has a better set up I am all ears.
    Sounds good!!! You'll be happy.



    Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain


    147.3 Termlab

    Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

    2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

    Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

  3. #3
    jtmoney's Avatar
    jtmoney is offline i DiDn'T dO iT!!!



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cannot resist but **** o your parade as the saying goes and in any case, you ay even thank me for it

    theres a guy whos posted up a similar post on a forum, he also using an RF amp which willpush similar power to a drivers as the bd1000 (he plans to use a bd1500.1)

    he is thinking between

    a) Ecipse Ti
    b) OZ Audio Matrix Power
    c) IDMax
    d) DD3512
    e) W7
    f) CrystalCMPx2
    g) Beyond Audio Inhuman
    h) Brahma

    so there




  4. #4
    nick310's Avatar
    nick310 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey rangerman, i noticed that you have the se installed. how does it compare to the kicker solobarics l5 as far as spl goes? and what kind of subs would produce the simular to the se?




  5. #5
    RangerMan's Avatar
    RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nick310
    hey rangerman, i noticed that you have the se installed. how does it compare to the kicker solobarics l5 as far as spl goes? and what kind of subs would produce the simular to the se?
    It is similar to the DD3510 except .5 db louder...



    Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain


    147.3 Termlab

    Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

    2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

    Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

  6. #6
    nick310's Avatar
    nick310 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    never heard the dd's before, how does it compare to w6's or l5's?




  7. #7
    RangerMan's Avatar
    RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nick310
    never heard the dd's before, how does it compare to w6's or l5's?
    Louder and Louder...



    Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain


    147.3 Termlab

    Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

    2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

    Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

  8. #8
    nick310's Avatar
    nick310 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i noticed you had the pleasure of owning an elemental 10" a also, what sub would be better for spl and have deep deep bass for rap music? the resonant 10" se or the elemental 10" a?




  9. #9
    RangerMan's Avatar
    RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    8,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nick310
    i noticed you had the pleasure of owning an elemental 10" a also, what sub would be better for spl and have deep deep bass for rap music? the resonant 10" se or the elemental 10" a?
    Probably the SE...



    Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain


    147.3 Termlab

    Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

    2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

    Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum