Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: how are volfenhag subs

johntwylie is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 how are volfenhag subs

I really need to know how volfenhag subs perform. Could anyone help me out?

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wayyyyyy better than Legasy man. Have u ever used one of the 1000 watt 500 RMS ones? I am telling you they shocked me. I was very pleased with it on a SPL level running off of one coil @ 4 ohms.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

SAVAGE SOUND is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    do a search on the forum using "volfenhag" as the key word im sure you'll hind all the ans u need.

1"tweets and 8"kenwoods up front 5.25" in rear arm rest and 2-12" kicker comps sealed in back.

http://www.carforums.net

RMN_05 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    they ****

nismo is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They are made by Pyramid, and the name is just to make you think they are German.

Eric

WANG MOON PRODUCTIONS, inc.

overpecker & audiomobile's biggests ANTI-fan

CLASS 'D' AMPS ARE NOT DIGITAL!!!! YOU WILL GET FLAMED BY SOMEONE...EVEN IF ITS NOT ME.

Big-Cat is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Corsica
    Wayyyyyy better than Legasy man. Have u ever used one of the 1000 watt 500 RMS ones? I am telling you they shocked me. I was very pleased with it on a SPL level running off of one coil @ 4 ohms.

J
    i've heard the same thing from other people as well, accept just over all SPL. i heard they blow fairly easily, and the SQ can be related to a wet fart

RMN_05 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    a gameboy has better sq and probaly beets it in spl

black00 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my cell phone is louder than the hagens....

Dangerous and Unstable....
    I am probably one of the guys that inspired you.....
    Every one of ya'll means everything to me, we bleed for ya'll, das why we call it Fam-i-ly......

Alphafrog1 is offline PURDUE!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol **** sounds like you guys really like these subs.... But i will say one thing, If they are made by pyramid then that is all you need to know... Pyramid is one of the worst companies i have ever run accross

borbski is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

volfenhag

do not, and i mean, DO NOT buy the hagens. their an internet marketing genius. they look great and are great for about two days and then they don't work. they don't have a warranty(90% of the time). so you're stuck with sh** @$$ subs that don't work and the store or company has your money, great deal. let me explain. I've got a friend who runs an audio store and he said that a three of his friends/customers bought pairs of volfenhags at a competition and a few days later they came to him with a problem about their subs. he said that either the voice coils came loose or the spider got messed up i'll find out for you. but i would advise that you don't buy them, yet it's your call.
    Last edited by borbski; 10-15-2002 at 04:02 PM.

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All I know is yea it has relativelyu ****** SQ but on an SPL level it was nice, just is overrated. Mine was really ****ed up one blown coil and another 1/2 blown but it lasted for 3 weeks with 400 going to one coil.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

BassAddictJ is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: how are volfenhag subs

i has a good experience with 2 400wrms 10's...... 80 bucks for the pair, they were great for that price. i hear alot abou tthem blowign easily and breakign easily, i put 500w rms on them and they took the abuse and only after 9 months of abuse did the surround start to come off the cone, but that was fixable with someglue. i see dickwad pawn shops owners that wanna sell a par of volfenhag 15's for $400..ya effing right..... if you can get them cheap and you're not looking to spend a **** ton of money on a system then they are good for you. WAY better thanb legacy, plye, pyle pro, pyramid, and lanzar (all bro/sis companies under one big manufacture, Sound Around in Brooklyn).....

Team American Power Systems
    Pioneer Avic N5 Navi + CD-UB100 USB Adapter. RARE Circa 1996 PPI Ax606.2 in BLACK (1 of 400ish made) with 2 rare black graphic spacers.
    CDT DRT-25 1'' Silk Dome Tweeters / CDT ES-04 4'' Midranges / RE Audio XXX 6.5'' 2ohm Neo Mids In Glassed Kick Pods
    American Power Systems 240amp H.O. Alty / (2) Deka 8a31, 1/0 front to back.
    Unknown Prototype 3k @ 1ohm. TRF/PSI 8 layer 4in coil hybrid beast in 3 cubs @ 33Hz / Raammat 40sqft in the trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunz View Post
    You could put 12V to my balls and clamp my dick to get 3kW+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
    Glad this got bumped so I could fap to it again.

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BassAddictJ
    i has a good experience with 2 400wrms 10's...... 80 bucks for the pair, they were great for that price. i hear alot abou tthem blowign easily and breakign easily, i put 500w rms on them and they took the abuse and only after 9 months of abuse did the surround start to come off the cone, but that was fixable with someglue. i see dickwad pawn shops owners that wanna sell a par of volfenhag 15's for $400..ya effing right..... if you can get them cheap and you're not looking to spend a **** ton of money on a system then they are good for you. WAY better thanb legacy, plye, pyle pro, pyramid, and lanzar (all bro/sis companies under one big manufacture, Sound Around in Brooklyn).....

What the **** is your problem? Any particular reason you keep bringing up threads from 2002?

squeak9798 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BassAddictJ

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast