Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Everyone..POST your story!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 Everyone..POST your story!!

Not trying to find out anything..Just want to hear some stories of SOME LOUD systems...Don't feel shy if Lighting Audio is the loudest you have ever..Post it! Any incredible systems stories lets here them!

Blake

JL subs no longer for sale

Going to get two 12" MA audio xl comps...another experimental system setup..They should prove better than the JL's

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Everyone..POST your story!!

Originally posted by JLAudioEXTREME
    Not trying to find out anything..Just want to hear some stories of SOME LOUD systems...Don't feel shy if Lighting Audio is the loudest you have ever..Post it! Any incredible systems stories lets here them!

Blake
    I still have to say (I don't know if my hearing was better back then or what) that it was a setup with 6 18W3s...I honestly could not breathe what-so-ever

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

lcpunk69 is offline SQ Baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got 1 8" MTX terminator it is the best subwoofer in the world, I am probably hitting mid 150's with this beast, hooked up to a jensen 100W RMS AMP, I think im gonna go deaf, I can't drvie straight when i have it turned up, I plan on going to competitions with it. ONly downside is price, it will defiantly take a chunk out of Uncle Sam. But I would reccomend it if you have the cash. To be honest, I actually usually turn the bass down so I can hear the words, and not just boom boom, I have to literally force myself to breathe, none of my friends will ever ride with me unless U turn it down, they say they can hear me several blocks away. I have set off 10 car alarms already and gotten several tickets for noise disturbance. This 1 8" is probably best sub you will ever find, but like I said price is hefty, bu DEFINATLY worth it if your a audiophile. Peace, that is my story.

...ok you see I have way too much time on my hands lol...

kmu
    kmu is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    6 eclipse Alum 15 powered by 6 aclipse amps... In a van...sealed box... HUGE SPL and SQ also...

2009 GMC Sierra Denali

In the works...

HU= OEM
    Front stage= oem
    Back stage= oem
    Subs= oem
    AMPS= Alpine PDX 4.100, Alpine PDX 1.600

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...loudest system I have heard..12 12" W3's in the back of a pickup in a ported box was pretty loud. Gonna have to think and get back to you.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loudest i ever heard was them BMF;s i told ya'll bout. some number like 8 or 10 i believe. 15"ers. Blew out his back glass.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

bigbassman is offline Master of all things loud bigbassman is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    top 5 loudest for me

1. My buddy Wesley's van. He had 6 Kove KMG-X 15"s and 24 DEI 1100d amps. He was at the drag world finals last year, and was doing a 172-173db. I sat in it at world finals.. playing a 68hz tone.. it would literally feel like death coming for you..

2. My buddy Scottie's van. When I sat in his van, he was running 9 JL W3 15"s, and 18 Soundstream Rubicon 1002's on them. He also placed at db drag world finals, with a 167db I think. He played a lower tone, around 55-60 hz, god it was loud.. He's now running 9 Brahma 15"s, and 9 DEI viper 2500d amps.. and is louder

3. S-10 Blazer owned by my buddy Doug. His vehicle was a demo ride for Linear Power amps, he ran 6 Stroker 18's, off of 6 Linear Power 5.1's ( I think) His vehicle was a daily driver, and did 162's on the Linear X (bout a 165 on a drag meter) His vehicle was tuned low, and could make you vomit...

4. My teammate Jame's S-10. He was running 3 Concept Quad 15's, and 24 Concept 2400d amps. He also competed at at Db drag finals, and did a 164db. Playing 60hz, another horribly loud vehicle.

5. My teammate Dave's Town Car. He was running 9 Image Dynamics ID-MAX 12's, off of 18 RF power bd1000 amps. Playing 55hz, and doing a 160 on the Linear X (163 on a drag meter) Daily driving, and bad *** hell..

Loyd L.

SQL Prolly

lilflop04 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    loudest i heard was a van doing liek 160 legal and like 160.5outlaw pretty loud and got kinda low. theres also a kicker van here with 12 L7 12s ported with like couple thousand watts, sound bad but nicely loud. gotta give credit to alaska, his car had 6 E12ks and 2 JBL 1200s tuned to 34 he easily managed 156-157outlaw and about 154-155dash, tuned up would have been quite nasty. aslo friend that has 8 excrusion 15s tuned to like 29-30HZ played some bass mekanik, people where getting nausiated(sp) made me fell wired, but I love that lol.

9515 for sale email me.

LoneRanger is offline Old Yamahas Give Me Wood

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    8 Audiobahn AWT15x's (those Linear Compression woofers that nobody else in the whole world uses) on 16 JBL 1200.1's (pulling off about 18k RMS!). Stuff all this plus an electrical system that could supply the city of Dayton with power for a few days in a Plymouth Voyager and tune it to about 40-45hz and nobody who hears it will ever talk **** about audiobahn again!

That's not a real system yet, but when I hit the lottery, you guys are in for it

The loudest daily driver system I've ever heard belonged to a guy named Donnie Jarvis from my home town of Wellston. Three American Bass 15's in a blue '94 Ford probe doing high 150's off a couple of Audio Art 100HC's. He held the OH state record for a few months, but you know how that goes....high 150's may not seem like much these days, but three years ago we were being told that nobody would ever break 170

As far as competition systems go, I had the honor of sitting Scotty Kearn's little blue CRX.....I bet Lloyd's heard this one before.....I don't know what he's doing these days, but he was punching 158's with a single 15" JLw3. Some guy (i'm reluctant to mention this one because I don't remember his name) was at Scotty's shop a few weeks back doing mid 160's on the Linear X in a Civic hatchback with a pair of 12" Shocker 3's on an insane amount of juice.

"There is no 'I' in Tag Team"

Project 'rex: Coming Soon to An Eardrum Near You

ramos is offline Still learning

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I believe the loudest I have heard would have to be Alma's beast.

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

rouskisman is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10 Concept 12in's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loyd, find a system to make me ouke. never seen it happen yet. I can hear it now "God **** i don't remember carrots"

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

J

BASSBOY is offline Beware Of The BBB

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the loudest ive ever heard is my system while it was in my cutlass and my amp bridged on my 2 kicker comps and my mtx putting out 50x2 rms. yea ive been very deprived. my bmw doesnt sound as oud, but it sounds better

~ANTI RICE~

1980 BMW Alpina B9 (633 csi)
    Blaupunkt RPD 555

Kenwood 600 watt 2 channel
    Pair of KICKER Comp 10's in 6.5 ft^3 box
    PICS: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showth...725#post141725
    ~DAN~
    i use msn messenger, snowsk8er_633@hotmail.com
    add me
    AIM bassboy633

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dude u need to get put more. You should be able to see some phat **** in Canada. Granted Alberta is diff from Ontario, but when I am up there all i hear see or feel from cars is bass!!

J

J

xin
    xin is offline Boost > NA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Loudest vehicle I heard was a Nissan Frontier King Cab with the wall cut through so it was a straight through cab with a box topper. 8 18s Cerwinwega Strokers powered by 15 Planet Audio 2250Ds. I believe he hit 169.5 db. I sat in it and I was about to **** my pants........jks.

Clarion VRX630 6.5 inch Motorized Screen Receiver
    Clarion VCZ625 DVD/VCD/CD/MP3 Changer
    2 PT-12 Bass Mekaniks by U.S Amps
    6.5 Crossfire SQ Component Mids in custom fibreglass kick panels
    JBL BP1200.1-Back Up Amp
    Rockford Fosgate 200S
    Monster Cable One Farad Digital Cap
    H.O. Alternator-175 Amps
    Phoenix Gold Wiring

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast