Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Everyone..POST your story!!

taylor is offline THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One of the shops here used to have an austin mini with 3 18w3's in it and 3 zapco amps....(don't know the model #'s, but they were large mono amps) not sure what it was hittin but that roof, sure needed reinforcing......

A friend at the shop where i used to work has 2 planet audio F.U. 15's in a box that was designed by cerwin vega, well box/wall...with 2 1250'ds strapped together, doing 158/159.somethin on the audiocontrol....also 2 alternators and 3 batteries.....

an old caravan that used to be in our city had 8 PPI Flat piston pro 15inch subs, and 8 PPI mono amps, cant remember which amps but obviously big ones....don't know what that was hitting, but it felt like someone was standing on your throat.....

JLAudioEXTREME, Lightening audio is loud....ever heard of kyle witherspoon, 2 18inch L.A. subs and 16 rf bd1000's, high 160's/170's

badazzDD is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Loudest system i have ever heard would be Michael Jones of custom sound works here in lubbock.. he has a car he calls the green hornet.. I dont know what kind of car it is, but it has 9 DD 9515's and like 2 crosssfire 1000d's on each!! no less than 18000w RMS !! it actually is the worlds loudest car ~175.4DB .. check out www.customsoundworks.com .. it shows the car!

Also, Stans car stereo has a hummer with 6 JBL GTi 15's with a jbl bp1200.1 on each .. pretty loud! They are working on a Land Cruiser that will have 8 JBL GTi 10's on ONE JBL Crown amp!! like 8000-10000w RMS from that thing.. the biggest amp i have ever seen!! can't wait to hear it

thumpinblazr is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The loudest I have personally been in would have to be the 1999 Tahoe at Audio Concepts. They are running 8 15" memphis subs (the double basket ones) along with 8 memphis 1100 watt mono amps. Its hard to breathe or keep your eyes open when you are in it. The loudest I have seen passing was the SpadeKreations show truck. A cameleon painted suburban with 24 12"s, set off alarms 100 yards away. The loudest at a competition was a van running 8 15" DDs and 18 crossfire amps, hit 171.?

Spddracer is offline Sounds Goooooood

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Loudest I have had the pleasure to hear ?? I think the ford ranger with 8 12" mtx 8000's with 8 mtx 8100d's , Ouch I couldnt sit in it and it was like 152 ( ok I dont get out much ! ) ,The only other really loud one I can remember (this is going back awhile im old ) was the Orion astro van at a local Supersale the soundwaves put on at Hara Arena , I was like 17 that would be 17 years ago , I remember looking at the wall of subs and the racks of amps (and power cables going into it from the wall sockets , I think thats what got me interested in Car Audio , I finally have the $$ to **** with it !! Oh forgot one I sat in a hyunda eccel with 4 15" vegas dont even know what they were but I remember I couldnt see straight and wanted out before I barfed !!

1990 300ZX Stage IV Twin Turbo

Pioneer Premier P940MP

CDT HD 6.5" Comps
    JL 300/4 Active
    (2) PG Ti10d
    Directed 1100d

"WORK HARD.....

PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU"

kottonmouth is offline my Dynasty is a dynasty

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)